DAY 32

Dear Readers...

Hi Diary. This is Kiefer again.

Nothing much happened today. I was expecting Yeonjun to come but he didn't.

Though he called me that he have an art competition to attend to so I won't have to expect his arrival.
I would love to watch it. But I want to stay here with my sister.

Anyway.
I read what Kylie wrote here yesterday.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

I would love to tease her but Kylie is very sensitive when it comes to special feelings.

To be prank. I know he will develop her feelings for Beomgyu. Seeing them always arguing with each other during our lessons. It's like every scenario in every romantic movies.

And I think the feeling is also mutual.

Taehyun once mentioned to me that when Beomgyu started to tutor Kylie. They noticed some good changes on him.

I wonder how will Kylie react if she reads this.

I can see that Beomgyu is a nice person. He's just... not very social. And if ever I was right. He will need all the guts he can have to confess to my delinquent sister.

Their personalities are completely opposite. Beomgyu is not very social nor talkative. He's a complete introvert which is the big opposite of my sister. Kylie is a big loudmouth that I'd wish to just put a duct tape on her so she'll shut up. She's very energetic too and she quite have tons of mood swings.

But I hope it will work out if they end up being together.

Truly Yours...
Kiefer Daniel Joseph