L V I I . C A R V I N G

EVERY LITTLE THING
Copyright © 2020 by MischiefMaidenX

——————————

Remember to vote and comment <3

——————————
L V I I . C A R V I N G

S A R A H

TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER

It's late—past ten o'clock at night late to be exact.

Which hey, for a full-time career woman and mother my age, that's close to an all-nighter for me.

It's the weekend and usually, at this time, I'd be fighting sleep while watching a movie with my boyfriend for our version of date night. Our children, would either be sitting there with us or tucked into their beds. That's how its been for us the last two years and that's what happens when you've got three children who claim your every ounce of attention. I'm not complaining at all but I gave up the idea of going out, just the two of us.

Trust me, we've had plenty of offers for someone to babysit but over the years, I've learned that it's better to experience moments with every person in the family. Not just when it's Adam and me.

Tonight, however, he managed to talk me into actually going on a date, claiming it was a special occasion. I will admit, that I was suspicious of him at first but I decided to go along with it.

I'm glad I did though because dinner, just the two of us, was wonderful. The drive on the back of his motorcycle was even better. Then right now, as I straddled his lap underneath our special tree at the lake while we make out like a couple of high school teenagers, is the absolute best.

"Mmm," Adam moans as he leans back on one hand and the other squeezes my waist. "Keep grinding on me, baby."

I slowly sway my hips, wishing I'd worn a dress instead of jeans so we could easily be having sex right now. God, just the thought of it makes me wetter than I already am and my nipples ache, begging for his attention.

"Tonight," I gasp as I tuck his hair off his neck before licking the curve of it. "We're going to role-play again."

Yes, Adam's hair is still at his shoulders but he won't let it grow longer than that, saying he hates when it gets caught on the buttons of his work uniform. Which I'm okay with it being the length it is. I love him with any hairstyle but with the longer hair, he reminds me of one of those Greek God statues.

So. Fucking. Sexy.

"Oh? Again? What roles do you have in mind?" He groans as he softly bites down on my ear lobe before pulling it between his lips to suck on it.

"Hmm," I lean back and put my finger to my chin. "How about the sexy burglar and badass sheriff?"

"Oh, I like that one," he grins, squeezing my hips. "Especially since I get to use the cuffs on you."

"Ha!" I giggle and shake my head. "I was thinking along the lines of you being the burglar and I handcuff you, my naughty boy," I poke the tip of his nose with my finger and he chuckles.