Discreet

Monty pov

The bell rang, which meant first period was over. I tried to take long so I could stay behind with Winston. I knew he needed help finding the classrooms, so I wanted to help him. I was about to go up to talk to him when,

"Hey now Monty, don't go beating him up again." Diego, one of my teammates said.

I knew Bryce wouldn't keep his mouth shut. Always going around telling my business.

"Hurry up and get your shit."

"Montgomery, would you be so kind and show our new student Winston to his next class?" The English teacher asked.

"Uhh yeah sure. Sorry Diego, y'all go."

They rolled their eyes, groaned, and walked out the classroom.

I haven't talked to Winston in a while. I just couldn't risk it. My dad was acting like an asshole even more, if that's possible. I didn't want him to find out about Winston, and I didn't wanna find out what the punishment would be.

"May I see your schedule?"

Winston hesitated, but then he handed it to me. We had second period together, away from all the other jocks. It was also in another building. I was actually surprised we had this class together because not a lot of people actually are in it. Photography.

For all I knew, and majority of the other students, was that we only had one school photographer which was Tyler down. I just did it because it was fun, I didn't want to be serious like Tyler.

We had walked like 100ft when I decided to say something. "I'm sorry."

Winston slowed down his pace. "It's okay."

"Not it's not. That's why I'm apologizing. I just couldn't risk not ever being able to see you again, so I had to play it cool. Ever since I spent those days with you, my dad got all suspicious because of how good my mood was. He started asking questions and checking my phone. I hid my real messages in a secret app thing so that's why I was able to see your messages. I just couldn't respond. I'm so sorry. I really am. I missed you though."

Winston pov

When Monty told me that, my heart ached for him. I knew it was his dads fault for him not responding, but I still acted a child and tried to play the silent treatment.

"I know Monty. I'm sorry too, for acting like a kid trying to ignore you when I knew the reason was your dad. I just got scared because I didn't hear from you. I thought something had happened. And...I missed you too."

We both arrived to the classroom.

Monty grabbed my hand and took me into the red room. He started leaning in to kiss me.

"What are you doing?!" I was so scared we were gonna get caught.

"Gonna kiss you. If that's okay."

"Yes it is. But you're not worried we're gonna get caught."

"The red room has a lock on it, and no teachers come in here. I should know because I've been taking this class and having the period all to myself. So can I continue?"

I just nodded. I only got to move my head down and then Monty attacked my lips. He was so rough in the beginning but he started to be gentle. This felt so good. This reminded me of when we kissed at my house. It was passionate and slow, not heated and rushed.

We made out for the majority of the period but we stopped like 10 minutes before it ended. Just incase some people got out early and decided to come in here. Or if "Tyler decided to come early". Quote by Monty.