Meow

Winston pov

I still can't believe what happened yesterday and the day before. With the note and me telling him about what happened with Jasper.

If I could go back in time and just never go to the cafeteria or never talk to him, none of this would happen. Me and Monty would be perfectly fine right now. BUT NO! I had to fuck this up. The only good thing that's happened to me so far.

How am I gonna give him space at school today? I don't think he's gonna talk to me first. But he said if I go up to him he won't ignore me. How am I gonna try to talk to him without bursting out into tears?

The tears are already building up. I think it's best if I just don't go today. It's too soon for me.

Such a pussy. I'm acting like we broke up. Monty specifically said we weren't breaking up. Unless he was just saying that so I wouldn't cry.

"Winston baby." My mom knocked at the door. The one time she's actually here and it's when I'm about to have an emotional breakdown.

"Yes?"

"Hurry and get ready. I'll take you to school today."

I wonder why she wants to take me.

"I have a car for a reason mom."

"I know I just want to take you to school today...come on, I'll get you some Starbucks."

Although my mom was far from being a decent mom, she always knew how to cheer me up.

I got up from my bed not even caring about how I looked right now. So what if I got to school with sweats and a big hoodie and some crocs? This look was a trend at some point.

                                      ***

My mom dropped me off right in front of the school building.

I felt alright earlier, but now I feel like throwing up again. I don't know what I'm gonna do if I see Monty. Fuck me.

I took those few steps and finally entered the building. Students were walking everywhere in the halls. Class was about to start.

Class.

CLASS! I completely forgot I have the first 2 periods with Monty. But it's okay, he doesn't even sit next to me anyways.

I had my hoodie on and head down as I walked into the classroom.

"Winston, hoodie down." That stupid nosey bitch English teacher said.

Monty pov

Today was gonna be strange, I'll admit. Staying away from Winston was the difficult part. But I need the space. For my own mental health.

Class was about to start and I was sitting in my desk already. Winston wasn't here yet. Where is he?

Then I see him with sweats, a hoodie, and crocs on.

"Winston, hoodie off." There's a reason he has it on dumbass.

I saw his hand go up to the top of his head and pulled the hoodie down.

Jesus Christ, he didn't look ugly, just...rough. I guess the whole space thing was affecting him way more than me. I'm the one that should be crying and looking like him, he cheated on me.

I felt Diego nudge my shoulder, "Whats up with him?"

I just shrugged and avoided talking about it anymore.

"Hey man, if you need to talk about anything, I'm here for you. No judgment. I promise." He held up his pinky and I just stared at it. I knew Diego wasn't gonna put it down until I attached my pinky to his.