Trust?

Monday

Monty pov

That weekend was amazing. I had sex with the love of my life. Quite intense, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Winston woke up and he immediately groaned. He was still sore after a couple days. Made me think I probably did some damage to him. He did tell me to go all the way in.

"Hey baby. You ready for school?"

Winston threw himself back on the bed and started to whine. This boy hated school so much only because he got not so good grades. If he actually put in some effort, he wouldn't hate it, at least not like this.

"You're such a baby." I say.

"Your baby." Winston said. My stomach filled with butterflies. He's mine. That's all that matters to me.

*ding*

"Can you hand me my phone?" Winston asked.

I gave him his phone and he immediately swiped up and opened it.

When I got up to look at myself in his mirror, I couldn't help but notice his face changed. He looked so scared and terrified. He started typing away at his phone so fast and aggressive, I was honestly concerned for him.

"You alright?" I asked still looking at him through the mirror. I saw him shake his head and smile. It was clearly forced.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. Just, my mom had sent me something. Erm.. about...erm... my grades. Yep. About my grades and uh how if I don't pick them up I'll be in trouble."

Wow he was a horrible liar. He stuttered way too much for not having a speech impediment, and his mom doesn't care about him so why would she even check his grades or yet alone punish him. When my dad abused me, at least it showed I was on his mind, unlike Winstons parents.

"Yeah okay." I said looking at myself in the mirror instead.

"What? I'm serious. That's what it was about." He walked up behind me and placed his arms around my waist, mouth on the back of my neck, slowly placing kisses.

At school

Surprisingly, we arrived to school on time. I thought we were gonna be late because Winston ended up giving my a blowjob this morning, after that whole thing with him being suspicious.

Him giving me a blowjob may have gotten my mind off of whatever Winston was hiding, which was clearly upsetting him, but now it's back on my mind and it's all I can think about.

It has to be serious if he had to do something sexual for me to get my mind off of it, not that I didn't enjoy it, I loved it, but seriously.

***

Winston pov

Not again. Why? It's been so long since the last time, why now?

My biggest secret and regret.

During freshman year, I went through a rough time, with drugs specifically. Hillcrest was filled with a bunch of rich white boys and girls that all used their parents money to buy expensive drugs. Originally, I told myself I wouldn't be like them, but peer pressure and stupidity got the best of me. I became like those kids.