Another smut warning, it will be below the cut all the way to the end of the chapter, viewer discretion is advised.

            "Alfie Solomons, holy fuck," I muttered, sliding down from the car as he put it in park in front of a cottage in Margate. There were no other houses for at least a mile, and the cottage was small and quaint, it's walls a soft blue with a dark brown roof and detailing. "It's all ours, angel," he chuckled, stepping out beside me, Cyril hot on his trail. "What do you mean it's ours?" I asked, looking up and meeting his eyes. "Bought it, ya know. For you," he said with a rouge smile, picking me up in his arms and carrying me inside. I chuckled as we walked through the door, and he set me down inside. The front parlour was small, with only a couch and coffee table, and a stone fireplace against one wall. The only decoration in the room was a picture of Alfie and I sitting atop the mantle. "Oh, Alfie," I whispered in awe as I took in the cottage. Alfie chuckled, removing his coat and starting a fire as I walked through the open hallway and into the kitchen. My breath was taken away from me as I looked out the large bay windows, gazing at the sea that was glistening just a few meters off in the distance. There were large doors that lead outside, made completely of glass so as to enjoy the view.

            I tore my eyes away from the ocean, walking back into the parlour and up the stairs. There were three bedrooms, a master and two smaller ones that shared a bathroom between them. "Figured one of them rooms could be for our kid someday, yeah?" Alfie said matter-of-factly from behind me. I chuckled, walking into the master bedroom, which again had been decorated very minimally. There was a fireplace against one wall, a window on the other that looked out over the ocean. "Ya told me once 'ow much ya loved the water. So I found a place ya could see it all the time," he said softly as he watched me take in our new cottage. "Alfie, it's...I'm lost for words. It's breathtaking," I whispered, turning around to face him. "Now ya know what it feels like every time I look at you angel," he replied with a coy grin. "Who knew Alfie Solomons could be such a softy," I chuckled, and he rolled his eyes, placing his hands on my waist and pulling me in close for a kiss. "I can't believe you bought this for me," I whispered when we broke apart. "Well of course I did, angel. Need a place to get away from business and the like," he replied casually, and I rolled my eyes with a chuckle.

            "Come on, let's go down to the water," I begged, pulling him by the hand behind me. He let out a gruff laugh as I hurried him down the stairs and out the kitchen back doors, stomping through the grass in the backyard. Cyril ran right along beside me, bounding off onto the sand. I grinned when my feet hit the sand not a moment later, taking my shoes off and letting the late summer sun kiss my skin. I picked my skirts up and took off running towards the ocean. "Fuckin 'ell," I heard Alfie grumble behind me, and I let out a loud laugh as my toes hit the water, coming to a slow stop. The cold water rushed over my skin as I stood calf deep in the water, not caring that it was lapping up at my skirts. I turned to see Alfie hurrying toward me, his sciatica acting up as he hobbled his way over. "Hurry up old man," I teased and he grumbled something under his breath as he reached me. "Fuckin' 'ell it's freezin'," he muttered, and I turned away from him as I rolled my eyes, looking out over the water as the sun started to set in the sky. I closed my eyes, breathing in the salty air, my gypsy half roaring in happiness. I mumbled words in Romani under my breath as I felt the unbridled freedom of the scenery envelop me. "I take it ya like it, yeah?" Alfie asked, and I turned to face him.

********************

            My eyes slid back to our cottage before locking eyes with the man who'd bought it for me. "I love it, my love," I whispered in Romani, stroking his bearded jaw with a gentle hand. He placed his hand over mine, placing his other firmly on my waist. "I'll take it that's a yes then, eh?" he chuckled, and I nodded with a grin. "What do you say we go break it in?" I smiled coyly, pressing my body against his. "Don't tempt me with a good time, eh, angel," he muttered, picking me up swiftly off my feet and carrying me back into the house. He yelled at Cyril, who bounded towards us and pranced happily back into the house after us. I laughed as Alfie carried me up the stairs to the master bedroom, tossing me on the bed and closing the door behind us. With one fluid motion, Alfie's shirt was off and carelessly thrown to the floor. "These damn buttons," he cursed as he fumbled around with the back of my dress, growing more and more impatient as his trousers started to tent. I reached behind me to get the last few buttons off, and Alfie wasted no time throwing it to the floor beside his shirt.

            His practiced fingers undid my bra and slid my underwear down my legs as he hurriedly pressed his lips against mine. He leaned forward, hovering over me as my back hit the mattress. I reached down, fumbling with the button on his trousers as he shook them off. He broke apart from me, sliding his underwear down his legs and stepping out of them. He let out a low moan as his eyes raked over me, his cock standing at attention. He leapt forward back onto the bed, cupping a breast in his firm grip, rubbing circles with his thumb around my hardened nipple as his lips crashed into mine. He bit and tugged down on my bottom lip, his hand squeezing harder as a moan escaped my lips. "Oh fuck," I mumbled as his hand trailed down my skin, desire and the ache for him building in my stomach. "Oh, Alfie, please," I muttered, my back arching as his lips sucked on my neck and his finger trailed over my clit. He started to rub circles into the small bead as I bucked my hips toward him, his lips moving lower to work on one of my breasts. "You are just fuckin' heavenly," Alfie muttered as he moved to the next one. I cried out as he pumped one finger into me, my nails raking down his back and leaving little red scratches.

            Alfie let out a groan at the sound of my cry, adding another finger and pumping them in and out as his tongue swirled around the nipple. "Alfie, please," I begged, and he removed his fingers from me, gripping my hips. "Alfie please what?" he teased, attaching his lips to the base of my neck as his cock pressed against my inner thigh. My legs were quivering with anticipation, and I couldn't wait any longer. "Alfie please, take me, I need you Alfie," I moaned, my eyes closing in pleasure as lust coursed white hot through my veins. "As ya wish," he grinned, thrusting into me without warning. I let out a moan, arching my back as my eyes closed in pleasure, feeling my walls stretch to accommodate the size of him. "So fuckin' tight," he moaned as his eyes closed and he thrusted faster. My nails clawed at his chest as my stomach tightened, the friction drawing me closer and closer to the finish. "Oh God," I cried out as he pushed my legs up to his shoulders to allow him deeper entrance. "Say my name, angel, tell me who makes ya feel so good," he groaned out, the thrusts coming faster and faster. "Alfie!" I cried out, bucking my hips up to clap against his. A light sheen of sweat covered his forehead as he picked up the pace even farther. I felt him twitch inside of me, a sign that he was getting close. "Alfie," I moaned out again and he let out a growl of his own at the sound of his name on my lips.

            "Fuck," he mumbled as I cried out in pleasure, convulsing as I threw my head back and arched my back as the tidal wave of pleasure crashed over me, my juices flowing down and spilling onto my inner thighs. My legs quivered against his skin as I rode out my high and he came to his own finish, pulling out of me just in time to spill his seed on my stomach. He shook in pleasure, his hand reaching down to knot in my hair as we both breathed hard, recovering from the session. "Fuckin' 'ell," Alfie mumbled as he slowly moved away from me, leaving me to catch my breath as he grabbed a rag to clean us both up. He softly pressed the rag against my skin, cleaning the seed off me before moving to my inner thighs and cleaning the skin. I let out a soft gasp as the cloth rag brushed against my core, already feeling the soreness. "Little bit sore there, are ya angel," Alfie chuckled as he cleaned himself off and placed the rag back in the bathroom. "Do we really have to leave this place?" I asked as he laid down beside me, laying my head on his chest and wrapping one leg around his torso. He nodded, sighing as he wrapped an arm around my waist, the other tracing soft patterns onto my thigh. "But first, we 'ave a whole fuckin' week here, yeah? So what d'ya say we fuckin' enjoy it, angel," he whispered, and I smiled as I pressed a kiss to his bearded jaw.