Chapter - 1

Photo credit: pinterest

Hi there! How have you been? Well let's get started with this shall we? I am excited!

The university/school mentioned here is real but the story revolving around it is fictional. Any similarities in reality are purely coincidental.

Let's get this party started!

Riley's PoV:

Hi I am Riley Elizabeth Danes.
I am 19 years old currently pursuing engineering in UCLA Samueli school of engineering in California.
I was born and brought up in California. When I got letter stating that I got accepted in this college, I was in cloud nine would be an understatement. And the good thing is my bestfriend got enrolled in UCLA as well.

We are in our fourth semester of our degrees. I love coding that is why I ended up chosing Computer Science in Engineering.

Well,I just got out of my last class for the day. One more week and schools are closing for the spring break. My friend and I couldn't wait to get back to our home and have some fun at the beach. Uni has been tough on both of us.

I was scrolling through instagram and noticed Andrew Davila has posted a photo. Did I tell you I am huge fan of him. Like he is the dream boy of every girls dream. He posted photo with his dog Tokyo. I am really a sucker for dogs. They are the most beautiful creatures on earth. I would never befriend humans if dogs could talk.

I liked the picture and commented

"Hey Andrew, might as well keep your dog safe tonight, I may kidnap her. Haha!"

I know he won't reply. But that is the dream of every fan that their favourite YouTuber would reply once awhile. I commented and turned off my phone.

My best friend, Allie Evans and I were walking around the campus with our Starbucks!.

"Can't wait to get back home, Riles. I miss Marco. He said he would be coming home for spring break" Allie told me sipping her coffe.

Oh,Marco is Allie's boyfriend. They have been together since highschool senior year. I have been shipping them all the way from the beginning of highschool. #TeamMallie all the way. Whoo-hoo.

"I am Ms. Third wheel, I see" I told her smiling.

"Don't be like that, Riles. We will get you a boyfriend this spring break. We might as well make you meet your favourite YouTuber, Andrew" Allie assured me.

"Allie, I am really happy for you and Marco. Go have fun with him" I told her

"You are the best,Riles. But if anything you need me, you call me or even send a pigeon okay?" Allie asked me.

"I sure will. Maybe I will send an owl" I replied laughing.

She belonged to other side of the dorm. Unfortunately.

"Ugh, I wish we were in the same dorm" Allie spoke sadly

"I know right." I replied and then we part ways.

When I reached my dorm room , I turned on my phone to see that I have dozens of notifications from instagram

When I saw the name of the person who is responsible this, my eyes popped out of my socket.

It was from Andrew Davila.

My god.

I felt giddy. He liked my comment.
And DM'd me saying

"Hey. R.E.D,don't you dare kidnap my girl".

I calmed my nerves and replied him.

"Hahha Andrew yeah right. Watch me!"

And that is how it started.

End of chapter 1.

So how is it? Feel free to point out the mistakes.
And RED is her initials.

The fun has begun.

First book on Wattpad. Kindly let me your thoughts in the comments!

All the text messages (iMessage/Instagram DMs/Whatsapp messages) will be written in italics.

Word Count: 637.

Vote. Comment. Share.

***Thank you****