Chapter 17

Third Person POV:
You hobble to the door again and opened it. You saw Kuroo. Standing there. You let him in and went back to the sofa. He then went into the sitting room after closing the door and sat next to you. He seemed. Worried. Concerned.

"Hey. You don't have to hide behind your disguise anymore. I. I want to help you. I want you to let me help you." He said, worry filling his voice.

"I-I don't know know what to say." You stop and start to cry again.

He comforts you and wipes your tears. He starts rummaging through the bag and pulls out a pack of tissues. "Did he know this was going to happen?" You thought to yourself. He then pulled out the prescription. You cringed at the sight of it. Reluctant to accept it. You wanted to tough it out.

"Please. For me. I don't want to see you hurt. Let alone hiding it." He said, still worried.

You didn't say anything and reluctantly took it. You tried to get up, but Kuroo stopped you. Gently. You wanted to get a glass of water but he insisted he got it for you. You felt lucky to have a close friend like him. He came back with a glass of water and passed it to you. After a while, you felt a little tired and wanted to retire to your room. So, he carried you.