EXodus

"Okay so it's not cool but it was something I found joy in while living on the streets" Marcos says I smiled "It's not bad, Marcos

"Okay so it's not cool but it was something I found joy in while living on the streets" Marcos says I smiled "It's not bad, Marcos. Watch this" I said my body started shaking rapidly I started to turn in circles the shaking getting faster and faster I let it go and it slit the abandoned taxi car in half.

"That is..awesome" he laughed "It was the first thing I learned" I smiled "Looks crazy powerful" I walked over to do "Well you know me, number 1 copycat" I joked "You're gonna love Polaris' power when she comes back" he said "Oh really? What can she do?" I asked "Manipulate metal" he said "Like telekinesis?" I questioned curiously "Yea but just with metal" he grinned probably thinking about his girlfriend "Well Mr. Dad I have to go Lauren and Andy are waiting on me," I said patting his shoulder as I passed him.

"Mr.Dad?" he asked "Baby daddy? Father-in-waiting?" I said he chuckled "Real creative Dollie" I scoffed "Yea I'm the killer doll" I waved my hands exaggeratively "Killer? You don't seem like the type to hurt anyone" he came closer to me "I'm quite dangerous, light boy, Maybe I'm secretly going to murder everyone here" I smirked "That would be unfortunate, I would have to kill you then wouldn't I?" He inquired

"Hmm I don't know perhaps we could spare each other, you'll just have to wait and see now won't you, lighter?" I walked away grinning cheekily at him I liked Marcos he was a really funny guy I hoped I could meet his family soon.

I walked over to Andy and Lauren "Hey where we're you?" They asked "Hanging out with lightie, what you guys playing?" I asked "Some old moldy shit game" Andy said I laughed and sat down "I'll be the boat" I said "I'll be..nickel," Lauren said "Okay I'll be the shoe" Andy said Lauren and I glanced at each other before she looked towards Andy "No. You can't be the shoe." Lauren protested I grabbed it from his hands, putting it down "Be the bottle cap" I said "What do you mean? I just called the shoe" Andy argued, oblivious, he grabbed it again.

" I don't care. Put it back!" Lauren yelled,"What's your problem, psycho?" Andy asked I sighed "Andy, dad was always the shoe" I stated softly "Okay?" Lauren asked "Yeah." Andy replied softly putting it back down I looked at my siblings sadly. "We'll get 'em back okay? Until then, let Andy be the shoe for dad" I handed it to him softly he nodded

time skip

I watched the night sky from the balcony when I heard something with my enhanced hearing it was mom, Lauren, and Andy they were sneaking out. Like hell they were, I was ready for an adventure but I would never let them go without me I would be damned if anyone I cared about got hurt because I wasn't there to protect them.

"Where are you going?" I appeared in front of them using super speed, an ability I gained from another random mutant. "Andrea! You can't just sneak up on me like that!" Mom yelled I shrugged "We're just going for a little walk" she lied "You're leaving, and if you're leaving so I am." I said she sighed then nodded.

"It's clear. Come on" Mom says and we started moving "We can't just hike the whole way. Uncle Danny lives, like, all the way across town." Andy complained "Mom we're going to get noticed on the street, we need to get a cab" Lauren said "To Buckhead? I...I have about enough cash to get us to that tree over there" she points to the tree that's about five feet away.