EXtraction

We were all standing together with the frost sisters around us I was glad they were finally accepting them, realizing we needed their help and the hellfire club to change this world

We were all standing together with the frost sisters around us I was glad they were finally accepting them, realizing we needed their help and the hellfire club to change this world. Right now we need all the help we can get especially since every time we leave this house we're under the threat of getting attacked, it's crazy dangerous.

"Just to let you know we're only working with you because the Hound program is a threat to all of us. But if any of you think that being here now means..." Marcos says but they cut him off "That we're friends now?" Sophie asked "Oh you made it clear we're not."Celeste adds "We're just here to get a job done same as you." Esme finishes "Marcos they're right, stay cool." I said winking at my girls "Your girls?" Celeste asked with a raised eyebrow I blushed

"Could we not discuss my thoughts out loud?" I asked, embarrassed "Okay cutie" Sophie winked back at me. We talked about stopping them at a national conference and I smirked at the idea "I can't wait to crush those purifiers." I balled my hand "Hey we're not crushing anyone" Marcos quickly disputed I rolled my eyes "I do what I want, Marco. When we kidnap him I'll get the information out of him on the Hound program then we can torture the shit out of him for what he did to all those mutants and Sonya" I said smirking.

"We're not torturers, I thought we were the good guys." Clarice says "Don't get all high and mighty." Esme says "Or do they not know about your friends? Because we do." Sophie says I grinned smugly "But the past in the past." Celeste shrugged.

time skip

"Kids we need to go they're sending someone to talk to Grandma Ellen" Dad says "What? But they already talked to her?" I looked at them confused "That was just harassment. This time they're after something real, my dad's research." he said "We need to get to her first." Mom adds "Let's go" I told them clasping their hands they nodded and we walked out.

I was grumbling the whole way because I missed out on going to Charlotte I saw what the frost sisters were seeing and they were having so much fun while I had to go rescue an old lady I guess I shouldn't talk about my grandma like that but whatever she's going to drop dead and die soon anyway, no need to get sentimental.

"Do you know where grandma's office is?" Andy asked "Hopefully, I haven't been here in a couple of years" dad replied as they got out of the car "Call if you need anything if we head into trouble you two head back immediately," Mom told us I scoffed yea like we're leaving them if anything goes down.

"Okay let's go" they got out and left while we sat there and I grabbed the phone downloading call of duty and playing for a bit. Before we got ofut. "Keep looking that way Sentinel services ewcacome up they can drive anyway," Lauren says we nodded. Andy started cracking his knuckles "What are you doing?" Lauren asked "If something happens we need to be ready," Andy told her "If we the get into trouble we can make it worse, if we.." she argued I sighed here come the fighting. "If we what? You understand who we are right? What. we can do? Sentinel services does show up we're not the one in trouble. They are." Andy said nonchalantly

I raised my eyebrow, my brother was becoming more impressive by the day. " Listen, Andy, this power comes with responsibility-" I cut her off with a laugh "You're not spiderman's uncle, okay Lauren? This is real life and we're not just shooting webs, we have real powers so if they came we need away.

" I'm so tired of this bullshit. I want to leave here I want to fight!" Andy yelled pacing in frustration "Hey hey we're going to fight okay? Right now, the Frost sisters are fighting but when they get back we'll be in more danger than ever. They need us, okay?" I said grabbing him as pulling him down to sit next to us he cuddled close. "I...I just want to make a change, to do something" he sighed, Lauren and I nodded "We know, Andy, and we're going to but taking over the world takes time." Lauren joked we laughed.

"I love you guys, you know that?" Andy said playing with our hands "Yea we know." Lauren smiled at him he sighed deeply and looked at us lovingly "I can't stand to not be around you, maybe that's what Andreas and Andrea felt that's why they made our grandpa." he says I huffed I didn't know why he was talking about this again it made me feel awkward like we had to live up to that and be together but I felt something for the Frost sisters but I also couldn't explain the bond between my siblings it was all so frustrating.

"Maybe, I know it's strong. I can feel so much of what you guys feel and it's like we're meant to be...together?" Lauren replied she looked confused "Let's not think about it for now, okay? We need to focus on other stuff." I said turning on the music box "But....Andrea don't you feel it too? The want, the need to be close? It's so powerful I don't think I can resist it." Andy said pulling at my sleeve I gave him a questioning look "So what? You want to fuck right here?" I asked rolling my eyes slightly.

"That's not what I saying!" Andy yelled while Lauren just snorted in amusement "Then what are you saying?" I asked turning away to fix the pillows "That I want to do this!" he grabbed Lauren's face and kissed her I froze in shock when he finally got done he kissed me as well I was so surprised he was also taking my first kiss very ironic my brother, my first kiss and here I was thinking it was going to be someone else.

"Erk!" I could only respond I saw the way Lauren moaned and I could understand why I felt really right and I was really worried about what this meant.