Threat of eXtinction

A/N- We're gonna skip two episodes I want to speed something up.

I walked over to Marcos he looked upset and I watched him worriedly he was never really upset anymore especially with Lorna here

I walked over to Marcos he looked upset and I watched him worriedly he was never really upset anymore especially with Lorna here. I smiled as I remember the drug cartel yesterday I killed the men there while Marcos burned the shipments I knew he enjoyed it, that wasa dangerous side of Marcos and I loved it but I knew that was properly the last time I was going to see because I could hear Polaris there.

"You okay, Marcos?" I asked pulling him into a room his tall figure stood over my small one. I saw him hesitate and it made me even more worried than before he never was reluctant to tell me anything. "You can tell me anything, Marco" I grabbed his hand and squeezed, he nodded. "Lorna and I got into an argument over what she saw," he says "She'll forgive you eventually I know she loves you. You two will work through this, we're already fighting a war outside these walls we don't need one amongst ourselves." I comforted him.

He nodded mutely and I leaned onto my pinky toes wrapped my arms around his neck while he leaned down "You can depend of your best friend, number 1 mutie counselor. I pay twenty bucks for each session" I held out my hand with a smirk he laughed and picked me up "I don't think so girlie" I squealed "Put me down Marco!" I yelled "Hmmm...Nah I don't think so!" he threw me over his shoulder "I'm not a little kid, put me down!" I shouted he just ran around with me on his shoulder.

My family was sitting together and they laughed when they saw us I grumbled "I will shock you Marco" I said holding up my hand it was radiating with electricity "I will blind you Rae" he held up his hand with dimmed light. I pouted "Loser" I groaned he laughed loudly.

"Having fun" Marcos turned around it was Lorna "Hey metallic" I waved my hand "Sup pussy cat" she waves back "Well gotta run!" I electrocuted Marcos before super speeding away.

time skip

The door opened and some mutants came out "It's okay they're friends" The church guy says I sneered I hated how they were being treated like animals, they have to hide in a shed.

"Hey! I need to talk to you." A girl with blonde hair came up to me she was really pretty I dazzled for a second. "Yes, beautiful?" I asked confidently she blushed slightly "I'm a telepath and I'm hearing strange thoughts from that girl over there." She says I touch her slightly to get her ability it would be very useful but I noticed how our minds just linked instantly But I brushed it off as just a weird feeling.

"No need to worry I'll talk to her," I said trying to impress her 'She's really pretty' I thought walking over to the weird Chinese woman 'Thanks.' She replied but it sounded like three voices instead of one but again I brushed it off as it just sounding like that because she's talking in my mind. "Hey you" I grabbed the woman and she sped out of my hold and knocked me off my feet. 'bruh what the fuck, of course, it's a speeder.' I thought with annoyance I grabbed her using my super speed to catch her I forced the air to close in around her.