EXit strategy

We all lounged around while Thunderbird talked about our mission to save Dad and Marco's girlfriend, Polaris

We all lounged around while Thunderbird talked about our mission to save Dad and Marco's girlfriend, Polaris. Who I was interested to meet, we were going to save them but I decided to just stick to whatever they told me to do since I didn't want them to label me as a loose cannon and not let me help anymore. I need to go with them I need to go to save Dad I was the one who couldn't save him, I wasn't strong enough then but I am now.

"We know that Lorna is being held in a cell at the Sentinel Services Regional Headquarters, we believe that Reed Strucker is there with her." John started I winced at my father's name I missed him so much no matter how many times I argued with him, despised him for his job, and disregarded him he was still my dad and I loved him more than anything.

"They're being moved soon to an ultrasecure facility and we don't know much about it except for the people who go, don't come back that's why we got to move now. And I'm not going to sugarcoat this we're talking about attacking the Sentinel Services." John said seriously I grabbed Marco's hand tightly over this past few days he's become like a brother to me.

"We lost six people last time we up against them directly." one girl said "It won't be like last time" Marco said "You're right. Last time we just hit a relocation center with a fence and some guard towers. This is a prison, their systems have improved extrapolating from other attacks we've got an 86.5% chance of failure." Sage added I growled lowly we were going to save my father no matter what.

"And if you do nothing, then there's a 100% chance we never see them again." Marco argued Sage just sighed "Lorna's risk her life for every one of you in here. Harry, your parents would be dead without her, Sage, she pulled you out of a gutter and she got you clean. She needs us." Marco says desperately I squeezed his hand Lorna sounded like a really great person and from what I heard she had the same idea in my as me.

"It doesn't change the math, Marcos." Sage said "I don't care about the math I want Lorna" he stated angrily "Who's with me?" He asked "Me, obviously." I told him genuinely.

Time skip

"I'm going with you" I said stubbornly "No you're staying here you don't know what these people are like, Andrea." he said "I have a pretty good idea! I don't really care I'm coming whether you like it or not." I hissed I wasn't going to let him go on his own and get sucked into some drug business, plus I was curious.

It was nice a club, after getting a gun pointed at us, we finally went inside but it was Spanish and I didn't understand a single word. "Well, if it isn't Marcos Diaz, back where he said he'll never be again." a pretty, short Spanish woman with dark hair came over she looked curiously at me. "And who is your little friend?" she asked "Andrea" I held out my hand and she shook it.