X-roads

I sat down with Sage I tried to forget everything that happened that night I forced them to go to sleep using my telepathy and then I left before they could wake up I was just scanning over the police reports with her and blocking out everything I...

I sat down with Sage I tried to forget everything that happened that night I forced them to go to sleep using my telepathy and then I left before they could wake up I was just scanning over the police reports with her and blocking out everything I don't know what last night means and I can't understand why it happened.

"Something's wrong" Sage said the radio said there was something going down at the meeting I mind linked the sisters 'What happened?' I asked 'They failed to get Campbell, he was surrounded by a bunch of kids.' Esme grumbled I balled my fist 'They're so stupid! They could have grabbed him! Now he's gone, another mission failed' I could almost scream in aggravation 'Don't worry your pretty little mind we have a plan.' They say at the same time I nodded mentally as Sage got up to explain what happened to my parents.

I tucked my hair behind my ears and rubbed my forehead I could feel my heart break from being away from Andy and Lauren for so long.

"Hey" I turned quickly to see my siblings they were holding hands like usual but they seemed scared to approach me and that just made me upset "Come here." I said with a small smile Andy and Lauren grinned coming over I gripped their hands "No matter what happened I still love you both, it was just difficult I'm sorry I forced you to sleep." I explained sighing deeply "Hey it's okay I get it, I was shocked I did it too you know? But I want us to deal with it together." Andy says I nodded slowly.

"I love you losers just don't make me sleep again with my makeup on" Lauren said pointing to her face we laughed "No problemo" I said holding out my fist they laughed and fist-bumped me. "Am I the only one who thinks our last name sounds like something a vampire would be called?" I asked randomly Andy put his hand over his mouth "I am..Andy Von Strucker here to drink your blood" he made a Dracula impression we laughed.

"I don't think so Andrew" I tapped his nose he grabbed me and starting tickling me I laughed hysterically "Stopp you evil creature!" I yelled Lauren held up a pen "Your reign of terror has ended monster!" She giggled and started hitting him with hit "Ow! Ow! Laurennn" he shouted holding his back "Oh you pussy" I pushed him "Hey! She can pack a punch" he said and looked offended I just rolled my eyes " That's just sad lil bro" I said shaking my head he sucked his teeth and hit me then ran away. "I'm going kill you!" I yelled lounging ha as if I would actually chase after him.

"Wanna go hide, tell everyone to fake like we left, and make him super worried?" Lauren asked I smirked, "Evill I like it!" we quickly hid.

time skip

"Come on we're going to see everyone in Charlotte." I said they nodded and we went through my portal "Alright let's go find Esme and her sisters" I told my siblings they grabbed my hand and I followed their smell. "Hey girls" I waved "Hey Von Struckers" they said at the same time "Happy to see you all here." Esme says I nodded "Yea we decided it was way too boring at the underground we came here to help" I shrugged "Hey Celeste can you show me that telepath ability thing you were working on?" Andy asked, "Sure, love, follow me." Celeste smirked and they walked away.