3 X 1

A/n- I've tried using gifs where she only has blonde hair opposed to the white hair Kierna shipka has in 'chilling adventures of Sabrina' but she will have white hair like Andy does in season 2.

We were at Sonya's funeral service I held Andy and Lauren's hand ever since we used our powers we couldn't go more than an minute without being in each other's presence people were starting to notice but it wasn't like we cared

We were at Sonya's funeral service I held Andy and Lauren's hand ever since we used our powers we couldn't go more than an minute without being in each other's presence people were starting to notice but it wasn't like we cared. I was sad about Sonya death, she was a good person she didn't deserve to die to be treated like less than what she was, no mutant deserved it but unfortunately, that's what happens we were born to change that just like the others with this gift before us did.

Placing flowers on Sonya's grave he held Lorna as she cried and I held Andy and Lauren as they did the same I had to try my best not to cry as well it hurt seeing this injustice seeing a good person just pass away like that and all of us were going to be the only people to mourn her because she had gone into hiding and she had no one out there the world was a cruel place and if this is what it takes for everyone to see then so be it.

They tried to convince us that we should go to Mexico but at this point that was a no for me I couldn't leave I promised to make a change here and that was something I was going to uphold they can't force us to leave and I will not give up.

"Hey hey everyone we got incoming!" I stood up and gripped my sibling's hand, we walked out as heels were heard I smiled as the frost sisters walked down the stairs. "What the hell do you want?" Marco asked I bet he was still mad he got tased. "Calm down. There's no need to get excited. We're just here to talk." Esme said "Talk about what?" John asked "We need your help." they said at the same time it's always so hot when they do that. Just as I thought that they winked at me and I groaned at this stupid mink link.

I stayed silent during the whole conversation until they were about to leave. "Hey girls" I grabbed Esme hand "We're with you 100%, Me, Andy, and Lauren. You know you got Fenris." I said confidently "What? No, you're not doing this!" Mom protested "You can't control us!!!" Andy, Lauren, and I screamed making everyone flinch back the building began to shake due to me and Andy's anger "Calm down" Lauren grabbed our hands and I went back to her side.

"Glad we have the Von Struckers." Esme smirked and they walked away 'cute ass' I couldn't help myself "Stop being a pervert!" Celeste yelled my face went pure red while Andy and Lauren started laughing "Oh shut up!" I hit them softly and walked away they followed in sync.

Andy was drawing a wolf when I saw Marcos pass by I quickly read his thoughts and smiled Lorna was joining us she was needed while I had her ability by primary was my first three gifts-The girl's at bowling area, Andy's, and Lauren's-so she was useful plus she was much powerful at it than me.

"Marcos!" I yelled running over to him he smiled "Hey Andrea" I hugged him "Look I don't know why you guys want to join them but they manipulated us" He says angrily "I get that Marcos but they had to if it wasn't for that I would be a hound right now would you want that?" I asked he shook his head "No but-" I cut him off "I'm leaving Marcos and so is your girlfriend that means your kid too this underground is more important than us? Than making a better future for your kid?" I knew I hit a spot I walked away.

I walked back over to my siblings "I like the drawing" I smiled and played the music box we all sighed in content when it started playing it was such it had such a beautiful chorus.

time skip

Unfortunately, Lauren couldn't leave dad and mom so we had to come I had a feeling something bad was going to happen and here it was Andy lying knocked unconscious I felt the same rage I felt when I saw Andy in that gym maybe a thousand time stronger.

"I can disable their abilities" I said holding out my hand my eyes went yellow "I can't use my other abilities while doing this so you're going to have to get us out of here!" I yelled focusing on the two mutants. We ran out I almost cried with joy when John caught Lorna we ran into the woods "They found the car our cover's blow" John said using the tracking thing suddenly Andy eyes widened "Let's go this way" I looked at his confused and read his thoughts, Esme was talking to him.

"It's safe this way" I said backing him up "The woods are full of agents!" Marcos looked around "Just come on!" Andy ran out I followed after him and so did everyone else. When we came over two guards where on the floor yelling in pain "What are you doing to them?" Dad asked "Just giving them something to think about. We know you're squeamish about killing" I snickered in amusement "Hey Andrea" they said in sync I smiled at them "Agents coming this way" John alerted us "Well then we better get going." they said we got in the black cars.

Lauren and I were by Andy's side holding his hand I was worried about him I hoped he wasn't hurt too much or anything I took his pain away with my power but I can't make him medically better. "Hey hey you need to rest mom says you have a concussion." Dad says I wanted to scream at him tell him how stupid he was for taking us away from here but I just stayed silent for Andy's head sake. "I'm fine" Andy replied I smiled softly at him "You deserve to rest you saved us today, son." He said I groaned he was such an idiot "No I didn't, they did." he looked at the frost sisters.

'Thanks for today' I told them through our link 'Yea well we needed to save you, Andrew, Lauren, and Lorna I would have been fine with the others dying." Celeste says 'It could help convince them all to join us.' Esme adds 'you're such a cutie Rae' I rubbed the back of my neck at Sophie's words she had to ruin the moment 'Ruin? Oh, I know you like us.' She bit back 'I don't think so...' I kinda lied 'Hmm just remember we're telepaths' They said at the same time and flashed their blue eyes I rolled mines and turned back to Andy.

"I'm glad your okay," I said," I'm glad I'm okay too I took a massive hit" he groaned while I laughed with Lauren "Lay off the adventures? will you? Destructo boy" I snickered at Lauren's nickname for him "Destructo boy? Real creative. Bubble buster" Andy joked I laughed at these horrible names "Oh my God you guys suck at nicknames!" I laughed "Really fun coming from you, copy machine" Lauren pipped "Yea..catto" Andy quipped "What!? You guys are so corny" I giggled putting my hand over my mouth.

"Mines was funny I don't know what the hell he was trying to say" Lauren laughed "No you guys just equally suck balls" I said "Oh really? We'll show you!" they tried to grab I squealed and ran away.