OutfoX

I was standing with everyone as I saw Lorna enter, Esme following after her I sighed 'Does she always look naturally that pretty?" I asked myself forgetting about the bond until I heard chuckles 'We have a natural beauty' Celeste laughed I blushed...

I was standing with everyone as I saw Lorna enter, Esme following after her I sighed 'Does she always look naturally that pretty?" I asked myself forgetting about the bond until I heard chuckles 'We have a natural beauty' Celeste laughed I blushed and didn't answer them hoping to block out their conversation, they talked a lot for some reason, like, a lot it was really annoying sometimes because it's not fair I have to listen to that all day and night but I was wondering if I could hopefully hear something private one day.

'That's high key disgusting' I heard Sophie say 'bruh what? I meant like a secret plan!' I lied I hoped they fall for it 'We know you're lying but sure maybe, babe.' Esme replies I just crossed my arms and huffed "You don't understand my family is In there" Esme told Lorna but she didn't really look like she cared. "They're running out of time." she said I nodded my head.

"I agree with Esme we should go to Trask, send us in we could take it down in seconds!" Andy yelled, "Andy we're trying to save the people not kill everyone inside." Lauren and I rolled our eyes. "But really I agree we should go rescue them and I don't know if you remember but all of you guys have been saved by me." I said smugly. Esme put up a convincing argument we were going to go but we needed to know the layout.

'So what is your master plan?' I questioned I was curious 'Break out my sisters and get you guys to join the hellfire club. Then we can create a world where we rule." Esme stared at me her eyes glowing I stared back, eyes the same color everyone looked at us weirdly.

'Interesting but it's going to be tough to make my sister believe this club is only to make the congress change the laws.' I sighed 'Then tell her the truth, she is a Von Strucker like Andrew and you, she will come to terms.' Sophie suggested 'We will get there when we at least break you guys out.' I said shaking my head 'Understood. Esme, we must be under new management.' Celeste joked 'Very funny, Andrea will be our fourth.' I shrugged at the idea and walked closer to Esme "You look radiant today, Esme." She smiled as I pushed a hair behind her ear.

'yes, I can't wait...' I could feel Celeste mentally smirk "Always the complimenter" she smirked at me I gave her a grin "Only for you" I tried to lean on a desk but My hand slipped and I almost fell I quickly stood up and pretended it didn't happen. I heard John, Lorna, Andy, Lauren, and Marcos snicker and muffle a laugh while my parents just looked really confused at everything. I rolled my eyes "Good job, copy cat" she pushed me out of the way and walked away 'Good show, now can I come by your room later?' I asked telepathically 'Ha, no.' I smiled and hurried away.

time skip

I stared at the ceiling I couldn't go to sleep at all I didn't really know why I didn't usually have insomnia and I didn't want to bother the triplets so I got up and got into Lauren's bed. "Are you awake?" I asked she nodded "I can't stop thinking about what Esme said" I looked at her confused "She came to me after and we talked she knew about Fenris and she really helped him, I like her." I smiled at this "What did she say?" I asked