eMergence

I was able to sit in on the council meeting I made sure to touch every one of them this was the real deal, they were the powerful ones their powers actually mattered and now I had all of them

I was able to sit in on the council meeting I made sure to touch every one of them this was the real deal, they were the powerful ones their powers actually mattered and now I had all of them. I kept thinking about my Marcos I know we hadn't talked as much when since dreamer died because he had to comfort Polaris but he was a really good friend and when dad was captured he was the one who acted as my father figure he was there for me and now I'm not there for him.

"I know that a lot of you are upset about what happened in Atlanta. I asked you here today so we could put that behind us. You want answers. Well, I have them, if you will just listen" Reeve stood up "What do we all want? It's simple. We want peace. We want freedom. We want to feel safe in our homes. Let's be honest, none of that happens unless mutants have a place of their own. In Atlanta, we found mutants strong enough to make that dream come true. And did we break a few rules? Maybe but we did it for the sake of a dream we all share." I liked her argument.

"Let's press forward to building a future that we have together." Reeve adds William slowly claps "Enough. A very pretty speech, bravo. But...the mutant homeland idea has been dismissed and discussed. It's too dangerous." my eyebrows furrowed what? But that's what we need that's what the mutants need a place to grow and feel safe. Right now I like Reeve a lot more than that guy.

"Dangerous for who? Mutants are dying. I didn't claw my way out of the mutant slums of Chicago just to sip martinis in comfort while our people suffer. I earned a seat at this table by taking risks." I smirked tapping my hand on the table Reeve was smart, feisty even and she had the same idea in mind we had to fight no matter the risk. "Oh, we're all aware of the risks you took. You and your pets." William says I rolled my eyes "You know what they say, William. Well-behaved women rarely make history" The sisters say I chuckled under my breath.

"Recruiting a mental unstable pregnant woman? Children?" I snickered at his comment my siblings and I could take him and this entire council down in seconds, this building with it.
"You are talking about Polaris. How often does a mutant like her come along? Once a decade? Once a generation? The Von Strucker family helped build this Hellfire Club." Reeve argued "It doesn't matter!" William yelled I raised my eyebrow "As one voice on the council you have no right to make this decision. You acted completely without authorization." William says

"If we asked for your authorization we'd never have anything done." Esme scoffed "William, the girls acted on my instructions." Reeve admits "You had no right" William said arguably angry "Your plan is insane!" One member says "The point is...you acted without the blessing of the inner circle." William stood up so did I, when I did I grabbed the rock from his hand and crushed it, it turned to diamond "And what are you going to do about...William" I said "Are you threatening me?" He asked "No, I want to fight you but I will remember I have all of you abilities combined, do you really want to try me?" I asked

Reeve smiled at me "Well, I've always believed it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission" she took a deep breath and a loud scream came out it made them fall to the ground in pain clenching their heads while Esme and her sisters went around killing each and every one of them until only William was left. Reeve stopped and walked over to him "Forgive me." She smiled and they shot him. "That was really crazy at least I got their powers before you killed them" I said chuckling slightly.