eXploited

I sat down mutely in my cell I haven't spoken a word since we got here I couldn't believe what just happened we were so close and then everything just turned black I failed to protect my family again and now we were going to be turned into hounds ...

I sat down mutely in my cell I haven't spoken a word since we got here I couldn't believe what just happened we were so close and then everything just turned black I failed to protect my family again and now we were going to be turned into hounds and I would never be able to see mom and dad after we kill them. I hit the cage I failed I was a failure once again we were in a tight spot because I couldn't fight back they were going to pay, I would kill every single one of them. I wished I could see them they were keeping me down the hall from my siblings I was around Clarice and Sonya.

"Whatever you're thinking, it was not your fault" I heard Sonya say I groaned "It was my fault now everyone's going to pay for it" I gripped the steel bars harder "I just want to see them I want to see Andy and Lauren" I felt tears fall down my face where were they? "Andy! Lauren!" I yelled hoping they would hear me.

"Andrea!" they shouted back a big grin broke out on my face "How are you guys!?" I asked worried "Other than the itchy collar and the fact that's we're in cells we are pretty good!" Andy said I chuckled "I'm going to come and rescue you, I promise. I'm so sorry for letting you guys down!" I couldn't help the tears that ran down my face "Rea you didn't let us down! You did the best you could we were almost out because of you, okay? We love you!" Lauren tried to shove her face between the bars to see me.

"I love you guys too!" I said back with a grin "You guys are so cute I wish me and my brother were like that." Sonya smiled I gave her a smile too.

I had I could do was think there was nothing much other to do I was talking to the frost sisters and they were really helped Esme said soon they would get me but I didn't know when.
'I can't stand it here, how did you guys survive her this long?' I asked 'We don't know, Esme has kept us company.' Sophie replied 'We will give you some encouragement' They said at the same time suddenly the image of them all naked assaulted my mind and I blushed furiously 'that's not helping!' I shouted.

time skip

I hugged Andy and Lauren as we were brought into some kind of room. "Welcome to the testing room are you curious about the walls? They're lined with adamantium an extremely rare metallic took a while to acquire. It's indestructible so it's perfect for exploring powers." He says "What do you want from us?" Lauren asked "You'll face those sensors there join hands to combine abilities. The collars are now...off" the collar beeped. I closed my eyes slightly feeling my powers return.

"Forget it. We're not doing anything for you." Lauren says stubbornly suddenly she fell to the ground as the collar buzzed I ripped it off "What the hell?" Dr Campbell looked puzzling. "We can't give him what he wants." Lauren says "You can drop me too" Andy stood up and looked at the camera. "I was hoping we didn't have to do this the hard way." he then shut of the camera.

We sat down they had been keeping us waiting for a while now "How long do you think they're going to keep us waiting?" Andy asked "I don't know" I shrugged " They can't make us do anything." Lauren reassured us. "We agreed to us our power to make the world better for all mutants he wants to use it for something else entirely." Lauren says I nodded in agreement

The TV turned on "Let's try this again, ready to cooperate?" He asked "Why don't you just give up huh?" Lauren yelled he laughed and Sonya, Clarice, Celeste, and Sophie were brought in. "I saw your eyes go blue and I remembered where I seen it before if you don't use your power I will kill every single one of them." Dr.Campbell threatened I groaned I couldn't care less about Sonya or Clarice but I would mind if he killed Celeste and Sophie.

'Aw thanks we would mind too if we died' I heard Sophie's voice and groaned in annoyance
"Don't do anything for him!" Sonya yelled as we stared we didn't know what to do I grabbed Andy and Lauren's hand but didn't activate the power "We can't let them get hurt" I whispered," We can't use our power either!" Lauren whisper-yelled "Don't do it!!" Sonya yelled suddenly there was a loud bang and Clarice's screams filled the air I shield Andy and Lauren's eyes.

"Is there a need for more bloodshed?" Dr Campbell repeated I gulped I couldn't let that happen to the rest of them even if I didn't care about Clarice, who had the gun pointed at her, she was a mutant like me and I promised myself I wouldn't let any good mutants blood be on my hands because I couldn't save them and Sonya already died I couldn't let that happen to the rest of them.

We tighter our hands and faced the sensors and again it was like we were one being and everything felt whole I could hear the screaming from when Andy crumpled the gym I could feel the bond between us growing stronger and it was like there wasn't anything between us anything there were just pure bliss, it felt like nothing could stop us and we were the most powerful in the entire universe like everything was up to us and nothing else mattered but us we were one, we were complete, we were Fenris.

When we turned to the wall we could feel each other connect soul, body, and mind we could tear through the indestructible wall, we felt it tearing apart the entire building but then Lauren's side redirected to just the wall and reminded us about the people in the building and our vision became clear again our eyes became each other's and the wall crumbled.

The Doctors staring at us from the other side of the wall looked amazed and we were detained quickly and to our surprise, we were put in the same cell. Nothing felt the same anymore it was just Andy, Lauren, and Andrea it was just Fenris we weren't individual people, we were together and we could feel everything the other felt it's not like with the frost sisters while I could hear their thoughts and they could hear mines and see through my eyes, it was like we were together body and soul not just mind we were closer than ever and nothing could take us apart.

"She died for nothing," Lauren said I gripped her hand tight "He just blew her away like she wasn't even a real person." Lauren laid her head on my shoulder and Andy did the same "That's because she wasn't, to him, she was just a causality another mutant freak, something to leverage to get what he wants. We have to stop that!" I yelled "But how...there's nothing we can do rotting away in this cell" Andy questioned looking lost "Esme is going to break us out she's really close," I said," How do you know?" Andy asked," I have a mental link between her and her sisters I don't know how it happened I just gained it when I got her ability." I said shrugging their faces formed into o's.

"After we get out we can start freeing mutant prisoners after that congress is going to have to negotiate with us." I said, "negotiate with those purifiers?" Lauren scoffed "We're going to make sure we purify them." I smirked they chuckled "We're going to change the world no matter what," Andy says confidently I fist-bumped him and Lauren laughed.

We were taken into trucks and to my surprise, they were taking us to Sentinel Services not turning us into hounds something must have happened I scanned Esme's memories and smirked she did it "Esme is coming to get us" I whispered to Andy and Lauren they looked delighted and it made me smile I shot a smirk at Celeste and Sophie while they winked.

I was shocked when I felt my powers return I ripped off the collar and helped the others with theirs "Much better huh?" I asked the guard shot himself I smirked they were some cool ass telepaths I walked out the van first with Celeste and Sophie we walked over to Esme and stood by her. Our eyes turned blue as we all said the same word "Fire."

"Time to go boys and girls the fun's girl starting" God that was so hot.