boXed in

We were riding in the car it was silent I gripped Marcos's hand I felt so scared I don't know what I would do if my father was disgusted by me I loved my dad, I loved my mum, I loved Andy, I loved Lauren, and I loved

We were riding in the car it was silent I gripped Marcos's hand I felt so scared I don't know what I would do if my father was disgusted by me I loved my dad, I loved my mum, I loved Andy, I loved Lauren, and I loved...Marcos. They were my family and if they were disappointed in me I don't think I could deal with it especially since I just got his back we were finally a whole family, we were finally together I don't want to be the one to break that up.

"It's okay." Marcos whispered to me he kissed my forehead and I laid my head on his shoulder, he was my best friend right now, he was my father figure when dad wasn't here, he treated me like somebody, like someone powerful, someone that can handle anything and that's what I really loved Marcos I hoped I bonded with his girlfriend and I just couldn't wait for their kid!

Dad grabbed Marcos arm "I know you didn't have to save me, too. Thank you." Good, he appreciated what Marcos did but what about me? I took on more than fifty Sentinel Services agents and a disruptive mutant, I freed them, did he register what I had to do? I don't like killing people but when the situation arises, I do what I need to do to get the job done, and right now it looks pretty accomplished to me.

"I'm not the person you need to thank that's your daughter, she saved us all. Right now we get to get home and to safety" Marcos walked away I looked at dad with a smile he gave me one back and I giggled happily, he wasn't mad at me.

"These cars aren't traceable right?" Marcos asked "New plates and all it's okay" Thunderbird replied I nodded, ready to see Andy and Lauren I hoped they were okay. Marcos handed Lorna a bag and rubbed her hand before she and my dad went away to change. "We have got to talk about what happened when we lost our powers what was that?" Marcos asked John "It was pulse with Sentinel Services." I crossed my arms as I listened "That's impossible he died, he hated Sentinel Services" Marcos protested "It's true I saw it with my own eyes" John said.

"God if they can turn Pulse they can-" Marcos was cut off John raised his hand using his tracking sense. While I usually got a good grip on the power I receive I couldn't use John's tracking thing no matter how hard I tried it was just impossible but I used his strength I used his other powers it was just the tracking.

"Sentinel Service drone coming in" Thunderbird said "Hey what happened to you out there?" Polaris asked me while John and Marcos tried to do something about to drone. Mom and dad came over "You killed them all, It was like you were possessed. I don't remember any mutants having fire powers how did you get that?" Mom asked

"Well...look Lauren has the ability to use air molecules but she can do it with fire too I guess I merged my abilities into one and it created...Hellfire? I wanted to them burn, forever I wanted them to feel eternal terror so that's what my mind did it created the ability ad I started floating I don't remember flying so it must have manifested from something else it's like to magnify of all my abilities and they come together." I told them.

"So when you feel really strong about something your powers just merge and get even more powerful?" Lorna asked I nodded "I guess so," I said "And it feels like cloud 9, it's like taking drugs-" I started "You've taken drugs!?" dad yell I quickly shook my head "No-no I'm relating it, it's like euphoria and it's addicting." I said honestly "How did you use my powers?" Lorna asked "I'm a copy cat," I told her it was no reason to lie anyone "That's why you touched us! you weren't doing some test!" John yelled