1-Marinette

AUTHORS NOTES:

This story will be told from different P.O.V's.
The title of the chapter will be who is telling the story.

Hope you enjoy

"What matters is to accept the change, to accept that, even if life does not always give us the gifts we expect, life itslef is a gift"

I finish reading Master Fu's letter for the ninth time since he made me guardian. I still can't believe that I'll never be able to go to him for help again. I'm on my own now. Well, not totally alone. I have Chat Noir, but ever since that day, he's been different with me, less flirty. He doesn't hang around after battling an akuma. I mean, Chat is my partner and that's it. Nothing more. Nothing less. But it leaves a sting in my chest. I feel like I've lost him. I feel like I've lost a lot in the past few months.

"Marinette, you're going to be late for school again," my mum shouts up from the kitchen.

I quickly grab my bag and run downstairs.

"Bye mum, bye dad, love you guys," I say before running down the stairs. Why can't I ever be on time?

                                                                                                                      *

I meet Alya at the front gate and she just shakes her head and laughs as we walk into the school. When we get in the classroom eveybody is already there but there's only one person I care about. Adrien. His eyes are glued to his phone and he has a wide grin on his face.

"Hi, Adrien," I manage to murmur as I walk past.

He just waves without even looking up from his phone. I know me and Adrien never went out but this feels worse than a breakup. Alya gives me a simpathetic look as Nino turns around and mouths 'Kagami'.

Miss Bustier walks in and begins our first lesson. The hour drags by but finally the bell rings, signaling for our nest lesson which is gym.
As soon as we leave the class, Adrien picks up his phone and grins like a child.

"Adrien. Adrien. DUDE!" Nino yells as Adrien begins to walk in the wrong direction.
"Ever since him and Kagami got together all he does is stare at his phone," Nino scoffs, "I feel like I've lost my best friend"

                                                                                                                   *

The day drags but finally it's time to go home. Alya and I begin to head back my house to do homework when theres a sudden BANG!
Ugh, not now.

People begin to run around to take cover from the new akuma. I wait until Alya is distracted and I slip into an allyway to transform.
"Tikki, spots on!" I say as the magic overcomes my body and I transform into Ladybug. I throw my yoyo as far as possible and fly across the sky to find the akuma.