4-Kagami

Adrien. I don't love you.
No, thats too straight foward.
Adrien, I've been thinking and maybe we're not meant to be.
Ugh, I really don't want to hurt his feelings. Adrien and I have been together for a month and we've had fun but it doesn't feel right. I much preferred when we were friends. I guess that I was just confused about my feelings. He seems to really like me and I really like him. But I think maybe I like him as just a friend. I have to talk to him, but I don't know what to say.

BEEP BEEP

My phone interupts my thoughts. I look at the screen and see that it's Adrien. Great, how am I supposed to act like everything is fine?

"Hey Adrien" I exclaim, answering his call
"Hey Kagami, I was wondering if you were free to hang out?"

Now? He wants to hang out now? I really hate my life sometimes.

"Ummm, yeah yeah. I can go out now. Wanna meet at the Eifel Tower?" I ask
"Sounds great, see ya in 20 minutes. Bye"
"Yeah cool, bye"

Oh, god. How am I going to do this. I grab a grey jacket and pull it on while walking out the door.

                                                                                                                                  *

I stand by the Eifel Tower for about 10 minutes before Adrien shows up.

"Hey Ka-" Adrien starts to say
"Adrien, look. Before you say anything, I have to tell you something. Ummmm, I'm not sure what to say but I basically just think that we aren't meant to be. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have so much fun with you, but I think we are just supposed to be friends" I blurt out. That's not really how I wanted it to go but it's done now. I just have to brace myself for his reply.

Adrien just laughs.
"What is so funny?" I question
"It's just that I feel the same way," he laughs again.
"Really?" I ask. He nods.

I hug him, relieved.

Ringggggg ringggggg

"Sorry, that's my phone," Adrien tells me, "I'll see you at fencing next week?"

I nod and wave as he begins to talk to whoever was on the phone, persumably his father.

Thank god. I think to myself. That went a lot better than I thought.