11-Adrien

I'm not sure what I'm doing. I just had to see Marinette. I jumped on my bike and began riding towards the bakery. My heart was racing as I approached the door of the bakery.

"Hello Mr Dupain, hello Mrs Dupain-Cheng," I say staring at the ground.
"Hello Adrien. How can we help you?" Mrs Dupain-Cheng asks politely.
Man, I wish I had a loving family.
"I- uh- I was actually coming to ummm- is Marinette home?" I stutter, unable to think straight.
"Yes son, she's upstairs packing but you can just head on up," Mr Dupain tells me.
"Packing? Where is she going?" I query.
"We are travelling to London this weekend for a fasion show that she really wants to see," Mr Dupain answers.
Oh of course, she's going to see Master Fu. How could I have forgotten?
"Well, go on upstairs then sweetheart," Mrs Dupain-Cheng says.
She really is the nicest person ever.
"Actually- I-I-uh- I have to be heading bac home. But-uh could you possibly tell Mari that I came by please," I manage to ask.
"Of course dear," Mrs Dupain-Cheng says, "would you like to take some croissants with you?"
CROISSANTS! I LOVE CROISSANTS!
"Pssttt. Get some cheese," Plagg whispers from inside my coat.
"I would love some croissants. Thankyou so much," I say as she hands me a box.
"My CHEESE!" Plagg whispers a little louder.
"Umm- is there a possibility that I could get some cheese. Preferably camembert," I ask.
"Of course!" Mr Dupain tells me, handing me five tins.
"Wow, this is so generous," I say in awe. "Thankyou so much!"

They both smile. They look so happy. If only I had parents like them. Just as I turn to walk out the door, Mr Dupain puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Just so you know son, Marinette would be lucky to have you," he says grinning.
"What on earth do you mean?" I ask, suprized.
"You like her don't you?" he questions.
"WHAT? No- I um. Well, yeah, yes I do," I say sheepishly.
He smiles and pats my shoulder. "Don't worry, we won't say a word." He winks at me and walks away.

I stand outside the bakery and stare up at Marinettes room. I put the boxes of food down and pull ot my phone.

Hey Mari
I need to talk to you, it's urgent
Can you meet before school tomorrow?

I stick my phone in my pocket and load the food into the basket on the back of my bike. How comes I could talk to her when I'm Chat and she's Ladybug but when it comes down to being normal civilians, I get all flustered. I want the kind of relationship that Mr and Mrs Dupain-Cheng have. They look so happy together. They're perfect. And I only want it with Marinette. No one else. Just her.