6-Marinette

No way. That did not just happen. I just kissed Chat Noir. I kissed him! I can't believe it. Ahhhhh. And I would've kissed him again if my dad hadn't called me.

"Marinette. What are you doing? I said come down," my dad called up.
"Coming papa," I shout back while fixing my hair.

When I get downstairs my dad hands me a letter in a pink envelope with a label saying CONFIDENTIAL in bold letters across the back.
Who's sending me a letter?

"Who's it from?" My dad questions.
"I'm not sure, I'm gonna go upstairs and read it" I reply as i begin to open the seal.
I sit on my bed and begin to read.....

Dear Ladybug (Marinette)

Someone knows who I am! I read on to find out who could have possibly found out my secret.....

I hope that all is well with you. I am writing to you to ask you if  you could possibly come to London for a few days. Master Fu has fallen ill and it doesn't seem like he will live for much longer. I know that he won't know who you are but I feel like it would be good for you to say a final goodbye. I realise that Paris needs Ladybug but surely if you explain to Chat Noir why you will have to leave, that he will understand. There are many of your superhero allies that I am sure you can trust with your miraculous in the time that you are with me in London. I really hope that you can make it as I also have some information about the miracle box that could be of use to you. You have my number so please give me a call and let me know if you are coming.

Signed
Marianne

My eyes fill with tears at the thought of Master Fu dying. Tikki sits on my shoulder and sobs. I cup her in my hands and kiss her head. However hard this is on me, it must be a million times harder for Tikki. Master Fu was the guardian for over 100 years. I sigh as I pull the miracle box out from under my bed.

"Marinette, what are you doing?" Tikki squeals.
"I have to tell all of the other kwamis about Master Fu, especially Wayzz," I answer as tears stream down my cheeks, "is there any way you can contact Plagg and ask him to come?"
Tikki nods and flies off and I begin to place all of the miraculous's infront of me. A short while later Tikki returns with a very confused Plagg.

"Marinette, what is going on?" Wayzz asks me.
"And why are you crying, is everything okay?" Trixx adds.

I look at Tikki and take a deep breath.

"I have some sad news," I sigh, "I have recieved a letter from Marianne, stating that Master Fu is ill. She says that he doesn't have much longer left to live," I begin to cry but manage to get the last few words out, "she has asked me if I can travel to London to say a last goodbye and she also has some information about the miracle box that she needs me to know."
I finish and all the kwamis are crying. They all fly up to me and we embrace in a tight hug.

                                                                                                                                          *

After all of the kwamis are back in the miracle box, Plagg begins to fly away.

"Plagg wait," he stops and turns around, "I need you to tell Chat what happened and explain that another person will be using the ladybug miraculous for a few days."
"Sure thing Marinette. You don't want me to say anything about that kiss that you two shared earlier?" he jokes.
I roll my eyes and smile. "Plagg, you know you can't say anything about it as that may reveal my identity," I warn him.
He nods his head and flies out the window.

This has been an extremely jam-packed night.