7-Plagg

When I left Marinette's I burst into to tears as soon as I knew I was alone. I know that Master Fu has no idea who I am, or who any of us are for that matter. But it still hurts. We still know who he is. I want to go to London to see him one last time with Marinette but I knew that there wasn't even any point in asking. Paris needs Chat Noir and without me there is no Chat Noir.

With the Agreste mansion in sight, I wipe my tears and prepare myself to tell Adrien the terrible event that has occured. As I fly through the window, Adrien is sitting at his desk with his head in his hands.

"I'm an idiot," he mumbles to himself, "SUCH AN IDIOT!" He slams his fist into the wall and kicks it continously.
"Kid, what's going on?" I ask, worried. I'd never seen him like this before.
He turns around, surprised to see me.
"Plagg, I can't believe it, why? Why did I have to kiss her?!" He yells.
"I know that your'e confused Adrien but there's something I have to tell you," I say, the lump in my throat coming back.
Adrien notices the tears in my eyes and cups me in his hands.
"Plagg? Wha-what's going on?"
"I just got back from Ma- I mean Ladybug's house. There's some bad news"
"I-is she okay? Is Ladybug hurt? Does she need help?"
"No no, just listen kid. Ladybug recieved a letter from Marianne. Master Fu has fallen ill and it doesn't look like he's going to live to the end of the month"
I look at him through blurry eyes. "Ladybug is going to visit him in London as Marianne has something to tell her about the miracle box and she is going to give her miraculous to someone for the next few days so if there is an akumatization, you can still fight"
I can see his eyes are filled with confusion, worry and pain. He sits on the edge of his bed and begins to breathe heavily. He blinks a few times and then wipes his eyes.
"Plagg, it's late, I'm going to bed," he claims, breaking the empty silence.
"Kid, are you-" I start
"PLAGG. I said I'm tired. I'll see you in the morning," he snaps.
I give him a weak smile and fly over to the window. I'm not going to try and pressure him. The kid's already lost his mum. His father is an asshole. He just got dumped. And had an amazing kiss with someone he's only ever thought of as a friend. He must be feeling pretty pissed off at the world right now. I hate to sound all mushy but I love the kid, I really do. I look over to him and he's already sound asleep.

"Goodnight Adrien"