14-Adrien

I land through my window and detransform. I can't believe it! Marinette likes me back! She actually likes me!
"Kid, I'm hungry, where's the cheese you got from the bakery," Plagg groans.
"You ate it all, now shutup! I'm thinking bout how I'm gonna talk to Marinette as Adrien," I snap back.
Plagg huffs and flies intobthe bathroom.
I lay back on my bed. I can't stop thinking about her. She's just so amazing. Tomorrow I have to tell her how I feel when I meet her before school. I can't back out again. I sit up and switch on my TV.

A NEW AKUMA HAS TAKEN PARIS BY SURPRISE THIS EVENING. NEITHER CHAT NOIR OR LADYBUG HAVE SHOWN UP. WHERE ARE OUR GUARDIAN ANGELS TO PROTECT US?

"Plagg, claws out!" I shout.
"YOU SHOULD WARN ME WHEN YOU DO THAAAAATTTTT!!" He yells as he's sucked into my ring.
I extend my staff and jump out the window. I get to where the akuma victim is and manage to trip it over.

"Chat Noir, just the person I was looking for," the akuma shouts in a deep voice.
Where do I recognise that voice from?
My thoughts are interrupted by the villain throughing me into the closest building. I lay on the floor for a moment when a hand grabs my arm and pulls me up.
"Thanks M'lady," I say.
"N-no problem Chaton," she replies, blushing.
Oh no. She's going to be all weird around me from now on. It's even worse because she doesn't know that I know her secret identity.

"Chat Noir!" The akuma victim shouts. "So you think you can steal Marinette from me! I don't think she'll ever love you!"
Where do I recognise that voice from. It's really bugging me.
"Luka..." Ladybug whispers under her breath.

A/N

I know this chapter was pretty short but the next chapter will be a lot more action packed.