5-Adrien

"Yes Father, I was with Kagami, I will be home in a minute" I say, hanging up the phone.
"Kid, you okay?" Plagg begins to ask
"I don't want to talk, wait til we are home" I sigh

                                                                                                                               *

I flop onto my bed. What just happened? I lied to her. I don't think we're just friends. So why did I say that. I mean, thinking about it now, I am kind of relieved. I really liked Kagami but I don't think that my feelings for Ladybug are fully gone. I don't think they ever will be. But it still hurt. I need cheering up.
"Plagg, claws out!" I say as I have a sudden thought.
"WHAT, WOAHHHHHH!!" Plagg yells as he's sucked into my ring, unexpectedly.

I jump out of the window onto the rooftops. I just walk around for a while until I see a dim light glowing in the distance. I get closer and realise it's coming from the bakery. I jump up onto a roof and see Marinette sitting on her balcony, looking lost in thought.

"Hello," I say quietly
"Chat Noir, what are you doing here" she asks
"I- I'm not sure. But can I hang out here for a while. I enjoy your company" I ask her, hoping she won't object.
She nods and sits down on the deckchair by her trap door.
"So," I start, "why do you look so upset?" I ask her curiously.
"Relationship problems" she answers sadly.
Relationship? I didn't know Mari had a boyfriend.
"Really? I didn't know you had a boyfriend" I nudge her arm a little as I say this.
"Huh. Oh, I don't have a boyfriend. But there's this boy that I have had a crush on since I met him, but he's with someone else" she sobs
"Oh, I'm sorry. I would help but I'm not great at relationships. I just got dumped" I force a smile.
"I'm sorry Chat Noir, is there anything I can do to help" she asks as she stands up.

Wow, I never noticed how beautiful she is. Wait, what? Marinette is just a friend. But maybe that's because I've only ever looked at her as a friend. She had a  pink tanktop on with a pair of grey shorts and fluffy socks. She really looks stunning in this light.

I take another step towards her and smile. She steps foward too, biting her bottom lip. I lean down and my lips meet hers. The kiss starts off slow and soft. Ater a few seconds I deepen the kiss and put my arms around her waist and she slides her hands into my hair. I hoist her up and she wraps her legs around my body as the kiss becomes deeper and more passionate. After a minute or two we pull away. I rest my forehead on hers, panting. Her hand cups my cheek and I let out a purr. She giggles and leans in to kiss me again. Our lips barely brush eachother when there's a shout.

"Marinette! Can you come down here a moment please!"
Damn. It's her dad.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," she says, still smiling. I put her down and kiss her head.
"Bye princess," I purr as I turn and disappear into the night.

I land on a rooftop near by and watch her stand on her balcony for a moment or two before disappearing into her house. I sigh. Maybe I was wrong, maybe Marinette is more than just a friend.