2- Adrien

"Adrien, your bodyguard is waiting for you in the car!" Nathalie yells.

Shit, I'm not even dressed yet. I think as I jump out of bed. I got so distracted texting Kagami that I didn't even notice the time. I jump out of bed and slip on a pair of jeans and a black hoodie.

"Kid, ever since you got the girl you haven't been the same," Plagg complains, "and the worse part is thet you haven't gotten me any decent cheese in a week!"

I ignore him as I run down the stairs and out of the door.

                                                                                                                 *

I arrive at school with 5 minutes to spare. I meet Nino in ouside our class and we walk in together. I sit down and pull out my phone; I have 8 messages from Kagami.

Are you free this weekend?
Or do you have another photoshoot?
???
Adrien
Are you there?
Okay, seeing as your'e gone I guess I should go too.
Message me back as soon as possible x
Bye xx

I reply quickly and shove my phone back in my pocket. As I turn to talk to Nino I see that he's mouthing 'Kagami' to Alya and Marinette while rolling his eyes. Maybe I have been ignoring my friends a bit much lately, but surely they can understand, right? Kagami is my first girlfriend. When Nino and Alya first got together I let them have space when they wanted it. Why can't they do the same for me? I decided at that moment that I wouldn't talk to them for the rest of the day.

When our class was over I walked out the class without a second look back. Nino was calling after me and eventhough there was a tiny sting of guilt in my chest I didn't care. I wanted my space. I needed my space. As I got to my physics class, I realised that I actually had gym. I ran as quick as I could so I wasn't late.

                                                                                                                            *

After a long - and lonely- day, I got in the car and began to head home. Just as I reached the front door there was a bang.
Great, another bloody akuma.

"C'mon plagg, lets get this over and done with. Plagg, claws out!" I mumble and a cloud of green falls over my body turning me into Chat Noir.