Chapter Ten - Announcing

-KATNISS' POV-

I'm dancing with Peeta on a slow, romantic song. Johanna and Josh are dancing nearby, in the same position as us.

When I move my head from Peeta's left shoulder to his right, I see Sille and Grayn kissing. I knew they would be together.

"I knew they would get together," I say into Peeta's shoulder.

"Who?" He asks.

"Sille and Grayn, of course!" I reply, laughing.

He laughs too and pulls me in closer.

"Are you ready to announce?" He asks.

"Hmm, yes I think I am, what about you?" I say, chuckling.

"I was always ready," he replies.

I move my head from his shoulder and look into his deep, blue eyes.
I almost get lost in his piercing blue eyes.

"Me too," I say, smiling.

He smiles to me and my arms lock around his neck.

He places his hands on my hips and his eyes move from my eyes to my lips.

I know what he wants, and he'll get it too.

I lean in and so does he. It only takes a few seconds before his lips crash into mine.

Our lips move in sync with each other and I can feel eyes burning in my back.

After a few minutes of a sweet and lovable kiss, we break away to breath.

Peeta gives me his sweetest and happiest smile I've ever seen from him.
I return a smile similar to his and I return in the position we were in before.

I place my head on his right shoulder and he puts his arms around my waist.

"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it forever," he softly says. He's so sweet.

"Me too, that would be amazing," I reply.

He hugs me even tighter and I smile. I really wish I could freeze it here.

I look around and see Johanna making out with Josh. God, she really likes him, I guess. Or she's just a slut. Could be possible, knowing her. I chuckle to the thought.

I look around and see Sille and Grayn in almost the same position as us. I catch Sille's glance and wink at her. She replies with a wink and a smile, and sticks her thumbs up.

I smile even wider at the sight and we continue dancing like this for a few moments.
But then I see something horrifying. That asshole.

I see Gale heavily making out with Madge and she is wearing a superslutty dress with a lot of cut outs, showing a lot of skin. That stupid whore.

His hands move all around her body, including the 'dirty parts' as I call it.

The sight of those two makes me nauseous and I just want to get out of here.

Of course something had to ruin this perfect moment.

I remove my head from Peeta's shoulder and look into his eyes. He looks at me with a glance full of love and admiration. It makes my heart jump.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go to the toilet for a second, I'll be back before you know it," I say to him, smiling sweetly.

"I'll wait for you at the drinktable, okay?" He asks.

I nod and give him a quick peck on his soft, pink lips.

He smiles and I walk to the restroom. I walk to the sink and look in the mirror as I hear a familiar voice speaking and walking in.

I quickly get inside one of the five toilets and lock the door.

"I have him wrapped around my finger, I swear!" Someone dramatically says.

"I know you have him, you totally stole him from that slut!" I hear Delly Cartwright say.

Me? A slut? What the actual fuck?

"I hate that bitch so much, I'm glad she saw us kiss," Madge replies.

Oh, really? You're gonna get your ass kicked, slut.

I storm out of the door and walk over to Madge. When she sees my face, her eyes become full of hatred.

I grab her and throw her against the wall, pushing her with my forearm on her throat against the wall.

I didn't know I had this anger inside me.

"You should watch your words, bitch!" I angrily say, as I throw her on the floor, storming outside.

Geez, I'm proud of myself now.

I shake this 'accident' off of me, and intent to not let this ruin my night. I'm just gonna continue my night with Peeta, dancing and laughing.

I see him talking with Finnick at the drinktable. He's so handsome, dang!

I walk over to him, his back facing me.

I give him a peck on his cheek before he notices me. He turns around and smiles at me.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" I ask them, my anger from the 'accident' washed away.

"Just some guy-guy stuff," Finnick says.

"Oh, sure!" I say full of sarcasm.

"Well, I have to go to my date now, if you don't mind," Finnick says. We nod as he walks over to Annie.

"What kind of drinks do they have?" I ask Peeta.

"Well, there is a lot of choice, but I'll have to choose my date," he says, laughing.

I join in and we laugh.

-----------------------------------

Hiiiiiii guys.

Just a quick update, I'm at school right now, it's boring as poop.

Please read my bae's story 'Mentors'. It's really good and I'm in it yay. It's written by DistrictEffie . Love u gurlll 😘

Byeeeee, love you guys 💋
Ylja

INSTAGRAM:
-@haybitchaberdrunky

OTHER ACCOUNT:
-LulBae