Chapter Twenty - Down and Nowhere to be Up

KATNISS' POV

I'm still sitting in the meadow, under the willow tree. The tree that gives me comfort, when I am still sobbing uncontrollable.

Why did he do this? I thought we had something. I thought he loved me.

Maybe I overreacted? I didn't really give him any time to explain himself either. Maybe he didn't cheat on me?

I don't know it anymore. I'll just give him time to sort everything out as I do too. I don't want to face him until I've figured everything out. I need some time.

I have an idea.

I am going to run away.

PEETA'S POV

Katniss runs out of the restroom, tears in her perfect grey eyes. What's wrong?
I quickly get up, but before I reach her she is already running it of school.

Then, I turn around and see Madge along with her squad of makeup dolls leaving the restroom, laughing.

"What did you do to her?!" I angrily ask.

"We just showed her a picture, which she didn't like," she answers, smirking.
"Now come on, babe."

"I'm not your babe. What did you show her?" I rage.

"This," she holds up her phone and I see a picture of me and that bitch in Forever21.

"You know we don't have anything going on!"

"Does it still matter?" She winks and walks away.

I have to find Katniss.

Before it's too late.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

OMFG SHORT CHAP UGH TOO SHORT UGHUGH
I know, but it's an in between chapter if you understand what I mean.
Next chapter is gonna get all awesomey so stay tuned!

So yesterday I was cycling home and I got hit by a car. Just some cuts and some huge bruises, I'm okay. Just to let you know.

Love you guysssssss💋
Ylja

INSTAGRAM:
-@haybitchaberdrunky

OTHER ACCOUNT:
-LulBae

TUMBLR:
-@hijackedmellarky