Preview

Mew Suppasit was casually strolling through Siam Mall the first week of summer vacation. Looking for nothing in particular, he sipped at his favorite bubble tea slowly, window shopping in case something caught his eye.

He hears a commotion up ahead and, as he gets closer, realizes it's a crowd of young women surrounding a guy handing out flyers for the new sports gear shop.

"Everyone! Calm down, please! There's enough flyers for all of you. Remember you get a 10% discount on any football gear you buy this week if you give my name to the cashier at checkout. Does everyone remember my name?"

There were overlapping shouts of "P'Gulf!" coming from the crowd of girls. Mew was fascinated that this simple flyer-boy had attracted a crowd of 30 women to a sports shop of all places.

"Also, for today only, all customers who spend over ฿5,000 will be entered to win a date with me!"

The screams became deafening as the doors to the shop opened and all of the women charged inside. Mew could feel his ears ringing but he had to admit that a smile had crept onto his face without him noticing. After the crowd eventually dispersed, Mew entered the shop and decided he had found something worth buying after all.