Chapter 18

Warning: This chapter has explicit content.

"Be careful what you ask for, Gulf."

Gulf gulped at the look in his boyfriend's eyes, deciding he probably shouldn't have challenged the elder when he was so riled up already. Before he could try to calm the elder, Mew had unbuckled his pants and flipped him over onto his stomach. He gasped and tried to scramble away when he felt a warm tongue swipe across his cheek, dangerously close to his entrance.

"Don't, Phi! That's dirty!" His protests fell on deaf ears as Mew spread his cheeks with his massive hands and started eating Gulf out. The younger groaned and shrieked, struggling with the decision to pull away or give in to the feeling. The confusion caused him to essentially grind his ass back on Mew's tongue, causing him to scream as the wiggling appendage dug deeper.

Only after Gulf was a puddle on the bed did Mew pull away and wipe his face on the sheets, pleased with his work so far but knowing he had so much more in store for his Nong. While Gulf was still spaced out, a veined arm reached into the side table and pulled out a condom and bottle of lube. He gently turned his love over and moved him up to place his head on a pillow, giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek as he saw his still dazed brown eyes.

Mew popped the lid of the lube open and coated his long fingers liberally before leaning over and taking Gulf's half hard member into his mouth, snapping the younger out of his stupor.

"P'Mew!" The shout was followed by loud groans and slurping noises as the shorter bobbed up and down slowly at first and then established a delicious rhythm meant to unravel the other. Gulf was so overwhelmed with the sensation that he barely noticed Mew spreading his legs open until he felt something slick brush against his entrance again. He realized that Mew was going to open him up and threw his head back in pleasure as one finger gently slid past the rings of muscle in search of his prostate.

"What the hell!" Mew laughed around his mouthful gleefully at Gulf's exclamation. Found it.

After that, Gulf couldn't really tell you what happened. He was swimming along in a semi-coherent state as Mew played his body like an instrument. With every suck, with every brush against his insides, Gulf would let out the most delightful sounds. Mew couldn't get enough and he was almost disappointed when he felt the younger start tensing in preparation to cum before he remembered that he would have plenty of time to do this to Gulf again.

"Ah, Khun Phi! I'm-" Gulf couldn't finish his sentence as he arched off of the bed, only Mew's hands and mouth keeping him steady as an incredible orgasm rushed through his body. He felt himself slam back to the mattress as his dick kept pulsing gently in Mew's mouth, overstimulated by the small licks and sucks the elder was still doing, hoping to get as much of Guf's cum as possible. Gulf lifted his head at the same time as Mew and couldn't keep his neck up as he watched his Phi swallow lewdly.

"You ready for more, Bii?" Gulf's eyes widened as he realized he was so sated already and they haven't even gotten to the main event yet! This man is going to kill me!

He thought about whether or not he was ready and after squirming around on the mussed-up sheets for a minute he nodded his assent to P'Mew. The other man leaned down to give him a deep kiss while he also ripped open the condom wrapper and rolled it down his aching member. Drenching the condom in lube, Mew positioned himself between his boyfriend's legs and aimed the head down towards his entrance. He pulled back from the kiss to ask, "Are you ready?" one more time.

Gulf nodded and prepared himself for Mew's penetration. His mouth and eyes opened wide as he felt himself be stretched apart by something too big to fit in his unused hole. Mew took it slow but Gulf felt like he was choking on Mew's length as it finally bottomed out inside of him. He tried to catch his breath as Mew stilled to give him time to adjust to this new feeling. He experimentally clenched and was delighted to see Mew shut his eyes tight, muscles tensing and veins popping with the effort it took the older to not start thrusting into Gulf wildly.