Chapter 15

New Character: Ohm

Gulf woke up the next morning to see his P'Mew's face inches away from his

Gulf woke up the next morning to see his P'Mew's face inches away from his. With a little smile on his lips, he snuggled deeper into the elder's embrace and made a happy noise when the arms tightened around him.

"Is Yai Nong planning on cuddling all day?" The husky voice sent a shiver down Gulf's spine. He tilted his head back and looked up at Mew.

"Thank you, P'Mew." Mew's eyes softened and he brought a hand up to gently stroke Gulf's hair. He placed a sweet kiss on the taller man's forehead and said, "I'll always be by your side, Gulf. I'm sorry I let my past issues get in between us."

Gulf sat up and Mew followed him. Reaching out, Gulf lightly grasped the other's hand in his, rubbing his thumb along the veins on the back. "P'Mew, you said you found the answer and I thought I would be so happy to hear it but now," Gulf took a deep breath, "I'm not sure I'm ready. This whole incident has thrown me for a loop and I realized I haven't done anything except wait for you. I don't regret it but now I need some time to process everything. I don't want to let this attack change who I am and it will if I just hide behind you."

Mew clenched Gulf's hand tightly and looked away from his water-filled eyes. He thought about everything his Nong had just said and what they'd both been going through the past few months. He agreed that his issues had taken him time to handle and he had missed Gulf every day but Gulf had spent that time waiting for him to make a decision and that must have torn him apart little by little.

"I understand, Yai Nong. It's my turn to wait for you and I will wait for as long as you want me to. We will keep doing what we've been doing before this competition started, okay?" After seeing Gulf nod, Mew softly ran his thumbs under the younger's eyes to clear the tears that had fallen as he spoke.

"Now, let's get ready because we still have to finish this competition. You're going down, Kana!" The last was met with a playful kick as Mew ran to start the shower. Gulf chuckled and gathered his clothes before he also went into the bathroom.

"Let's shower together before I beat your ass at Hazing." The hotel room was filled with teasing and laughter for the next hour as the semi-reunited lovers joked around happily.

The couple met up with their friend's downstairs for breakfast and Gulf hated the stares he was getting from everyone in the room. He huddled down into himself and turned his head into Mew's shoulder. Mew glared at everyone causing them to quickly turn away but it didn't stop the whispers from reaching them.

"Isn't he the one who got attacked yesterday?"

"Why is he with Mew Suppasit? Is he cheating and that's why he was attacked??"

"They weren't together yesterday but they seem so close..."

Mew sat Gulf down next to Mild and across from Krist before leaning down to his ear. "I'll get you some food, okay?" Gulf nodded and leaned into the caress Mew gave his head before he stalked across the room to the buffet spread.