Chapter 5

Gulf woke up a few hours later and stretched, his hands reaching to brace themselves against the wall to give himself some leverage to fully extend his body. A small smile on his lips, he opened his eyes to see Mild was no longer in the bed with him. He sat up and glanced around the room, his friend nowhere to be found.

He got up and opened his door to see Mild and Boat talking on the couch. Slowly closing the door again, he smiled his way back to his bed, grabbing his phone off of the side table as he settled back down.

He saw no crazy amount of notifications this time and was relieved. Opening his chat with Mew, he sent out a simple text.

"What are you up to, Khun Phi?" Gulf blinked down at the message, confused as to why he formally addressed Mew.

"I'm at a photo shoot, thinking about you, Yai Nong." Miles away, a smile slid onto Mew's face. He called me Khun Phi, how fucking cute.

A blush spread across Gulf's face against his will. His hands fiddled with the blanket before he drew it over his red cheeks and a giggle escaped his lips. Bringing the blanket back down, he responded.

"What's the photo shoot for?"

"It's for a clothing line, want a sneak peek?"

"Can I??" Gulf was excited as he knew little about the modeling industry so he wasn't sure Mew was allowed to send pictures beforehand.

Ding!

Gulf opened the photo and felt his breath catch in his throat.

Holy shit.

The picture showed Mew in a black Gucci shirt and ripped jeans but what really caught Gulf's attention were his arms. He must work-out a lot, Gulf thought, swallowing reflexively as his mouth filled with saliva. He stared at the picture for who knows how long before his phone dinged again with a new message from P'Mew.

"So, what do you think, Yai Nong?" Gulf didn't know what to say in order to not embarrass himself so he decided to be honest

"I'm finding it hard to breath right now, Phi. Can we meet before next weekend? I don't know if I can handle waiting that long to see you." After the message was sent, Gulf clenched his eyes shut in shame, his breathing still not under control. Was that too forward? He probably thinks I'm such a loser.

"I'm free after this shoot wraps up. How about we go out to dinner again? I know a great bar that has live music."

Gulf breathed a sigh of relief and texted back his agreement to going out again tonight.

"I'm leaving the shoot now, I'll be there around 7, okay?" Gulf looked at the time to see he had over an hour until his Phi would be here. Plenty of time for him to shower and get ready.

"Sounds good, Phi!" Getting out of bed, Gulf started sifting through his closet for something to wear. Since they were going to a bar, he figured he could be more casual so he decided on a simple white shirt with dark wash jeans. Outfit chosen, he grabbed his towel and went to shower.