Chapter 14

New Characters: Krist and Singto

Gulf ended up sleeping the entire night through without going to the party which he shrugged off as it wasn't mandatory to attend

Gulf ended up sleeping the entire night through without going to the party which he shrugged off as it wasn't mandatory to attend. He woke up refreshed and ready to face the competition ahead. He got up and dressed himself in all black with the provided over-shirt bearing his name and university. Gulf looked in the mirror and smirked, knowing he looked good and that he had this competition in hand.

A knock on the door revealed that his team was ready and the trio proceeded to walk down the hall and head to breakfast.

"Where were you last night, Gulf?" Mild asked, holding his head to stop the headache he had from getting worse.

"I fell asleep. How much did you drink at the party?" Gulf gave his friends disapproving glares as he had warned them not to drink too much. They reached the elevator and Mild pressed the button to go down while leaning against the wall.

"Relax, we only had a beer each. His head hurts because he insisted on trying out a new position last night and ended up knocking his head a few times." Boat sent an amused smile at his friend.

Gulf snorted and looked to his right as more people came to take the elevator with them. He saw another head hazer and what he assumed was the rest of his team behind him. His shirt said he was from Kasetsart University.

So, this is the other team on our floor. He looks nice enough, maybe I should say hi...

"Hi, I'm Gulf." He said, giving the other Head Hazer a wai. Mild and Boat introduced themselves and the other team responded in kind.

"I'm Krist, it's nice to meet you. Is it just you three?"

"Yes, the rest of our team couldn't make it and we lead together." Krist nodded and tilted his head slightly to the left as he sized Gulf up in a non-threatening way. He looks like he could use a friend.

"Would you three like to have breakfast with us? We all skipped the party last night so we're open to meeting at least one other team before the competition begins." Gulf smiled and nodded after locking eyes with Boat and Mild.