Still Goes On... 🔞

It was about 30 minutes by now and Kirk and Lars were still biting each other's lips and licking in the bathtub and it was a really great feeling for them and thought they should never stop. Kirk started to put his hands on Lars back then slowly sliding under his waist. Lars moaned loud, then Kirk grinned and they were laying on the sides now. "I have never kissed anyone for such a long time... I thought this would never happen in my life" Kirk moaned. Lars chuckled "Well it is happening now" He put his hand around Kirk's neck and bit his lips.

🔞🔞🔞 3 A.M.... 🔞🔞🔞

They got out of the bathtub. Of course they were still naked. They were too lazy to get a towel. Lars sat in the corner of the bathroom and drooled. "Man that felt so good, we got to do that more often" Kirk agreed while he washed his face and spitting water in the sink. Lars couldn't keep his eyes off of Kirk's wonderful ass. He did a gay lick on his lips and started approaching behind him. He hugged him and Kirk felt Lars' cock touching his butt cheek. He held his waist like Kirk did to him before. They both moaned and Kirk was in shock and drooled as well. They look at the mirror and made funny faces. Lars rested on Kirk's shoulder.
"Do you see these two men? That one on the right is a drummer and that one on the left is the most awesome, sexiest guitarist.. in the whole world" Lars pointed at the mirror. Kirk was so happy from what he heard from Lars and turned around, pushing him out from the bathroom.

They were hugging and kissing, almost tripping to the ground. Kirk pushed Lars on to the bed and started to put his dick in Lars' ass. Kirk moved in and out slowly then did it faster, few seconds later, he started to cum. Lars grabbed the bed sheet tight and went back and forth moaning, plus drooling that made the bed very wet. "Kir-K! I don't.. waN-t thIs tO.. enD, " Lars struggled to say the words every time Kirk fucked hard. Lars cum at that time he try to spoke. He stuck his tongue out and put his face on to the pillow.

After an hour, Kirk got very tired and went in and out very slowly he finally passed out and fell on Lars. They were still cuddling for a moment and hearing whispers from each other. "L-Love y-you Kirk-y" "Lov-e you too Lars-y" They kissed and went in to deep sleep. That was the best moment of their life.