Finally Alone

They went into room 7, everything seemed different though. It was just a big room with 2 queen beds, a table with some kitchen props, a TV, and a small bathroom, like every basic hotel has. Way different from the one that was in Lars' dream. "Ah man, this room is really clean at least" Kirk shrugged then threw his bag in the corner and jumped on the bed and took a deep breath. Lars started blushing, he knew that they were finally alone together.

 Kirk started taking his leather jacket and his shirt off to flex a bit. Lars tried not to stare at him while unpacking his stuff from bag, then he laid on the other queen bed to take a little break. 

"Hey Kirk, are you hungry? Cause I fucking am" Lars got up and took his pants and shirt off, only leaving his underwear on. Kirk stared at him thinking they were going to fuck or something. It sounded weird how Lars said it and his actions taking his clothes off, but he just got up to get some snack. He yawned loud when he got two granola bars and passed one to Kirk, staring at his clean chest.  "Ah, thanks man" He opened the granola bar wrapper with an awkward smile and took a bite, chewing slowly. 

After finishing their snack, Lars went to the bathroom, trying not to stare at Kirk again, and blushing so much. He shut the door and Kirk heard him turning on the shower water. Kirk looked at the ceiling thinking what to do while waiting for Lars to get out of the bathroom, but he took the remote from the nightstand and turned on the TV. It was buffering for some time but then it finally loaded. The 1st channel that was on was a radio station playing some love songs. He wanted to change the channel but changed his mind and closed his eyes instead. 

While listening to the songs, in his mind, he thought about Lars. He started to get a bit horny. Kirk now wondered if he should go to the bathroom and check out Lars. Couple minutes later, the shower turned off and there was silence, just the love music still playing from the TV. Kirk slowly got off the bed and tip toed to the bathroom. He finally approached and placed his hand to the door knob, he gently turns the knob to the right but before he could open, Lars was the 1st one to open it and didn't except Kirk to be standing there. He almost dropped the towel from his waist. They looked at each other, blushing so much. "Uh, hey Kirk~" Lars giggled a bit and placed his hand on Kirk's chest. Kirk was flushed. "Ah fock I'm sorry- Maybe I shouldn't be doing that" He gently gets his hand off but Kirk grabbed Lars' hand and placed it on his own chest again. Kirk grinned. 

 It was awkward. They didn't knew how to show their love from earlier... But it's happening right now. This isn't a dream anymore.

"Kirk I- I want to say it but-" Before he could finish, Kirk interrupted. "Lars, I- I love you..." Kirk has finally said the words. There was silence. Lars was speechless, and he dropped his towel on accident. Kirk tried not to look at his... private. "I love you too Kirk~" They look at each other without blinking. Kirk placed his hands on Lars back and closed their eyes and... gave a kiss.