This Is Getting Intense

It was 7:00 A.M. and the sun was shining through the window and the sunlight got into Kirk's eyes. He woke up and looked at Lars. He was sleeping peacefully and still drooling. He pats his soft hair and then starts to hear noises outside of the room. Kirk quickly got his clothes on and picked up the blanket from the floor to cover Lars to look like he isn't naked. He quietly went by the door and started to listen. It was James and Cliff chatting. What were they talking about? 

"Oh boy, last night was crazy" Cliff said in a deep voice tone. "Yeah, drinking is life man. It was great, but did you hear some weird noises when we were sleeping? I've heard a lot of moaning" James questioned. Cliff was confused, he was in a deep sleep like if he were dead. James was suspicious and looked at the room where Kirk and Lars was. "What if-" James started to approach to their room. Kirk heard the footsteps getting louder and started to check the room if there wasn't anything that could make them suspicious. He took some towels from the bathroom and started to hear knocking on the door. He freaked out and quietly covered the drool and cum that was on the bed, making it look like an extra blanket. "It's James, are you guys still sleeping?!" Kirk was still covering up and thought what to do. "Come on, get your ass out of here. I know you guys did something terrible last night" Kirk was shocked, but his choice was to open the door. He stared at James and his eyes looked as if he were very angry and came out of hell. "Dude, it's early, why you woke me up. Ugh" Kirk lied. The door was slightly opened. "What did you do with Lars" James got very suspicious. "Uh.. We went to sleep. That's all..?" Kirk looked away. "Now can I please go back to sleep? Goodbye" Kirk tried to close the door slowly but James put his foot by the door. "Dude stop, please" Kirk cried. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" James pushed the door so hard Kirk fell. Lars woke up frightened and confused of what was going on. "Lars! What did you do?" James yelled. Kirk showed him a sign to not say anything what they did. "I-I- We went to sleep... uh. Though I heard moaning.. from the neighbors room!" Lars smiled awkwardly for no reason. Kirk looked back at James. He started to get calmer but then left the room without saying a word. 

Kirk ran to the closet to get him a underwear and gave it to Lars. "Dude I hope he doesn't believe that we had sex, he's very suspicious" Kirk looked away. "It's going to be okay, trust me. We will find a way baby" Lars spoke with stress while getting his underwear on, then got out of the blanket. "Plus it was great, we literally did it on the 1st day we met" he chuckled. They laughed quietly. Lars stood up from the bed and sat on Kirk's lap and hugged him resting on his shoulder as well. They look at each other and kiss. "You know, let's just get out of the room and act like everything is good" Kirk grinned. Lars agreed and got the rest of his clothes on. They open the door and they wonder where James and Cliff went to. Suddenly they find a note on the table saying [We are at the pool, come join us ;)] "They got a pool here? Wow" Lars ran to the phone and called the service to ask where it was and it. [The pool is right by our office] He ended the call and took his shorts and started to change in front of Kirk. He tried to look away but he loved seeing him change and blushed. Lars finished changing and looked back at Kirk and winked. He shook his head and was taking his shorts and started to change as well. Lars waited and was hitting the door like he would play drums. Kirk finished changing and Lars started to joke around and took his own shorts a bit down so he can show his ass and be dirty around him. Kirk laughed and slapped his ass when he opened the door. They went into the elevator and held hands.