Yikes

"What were you guys talking about" James giggled a bit. Kirk and Lars looked at each other with a little blush. "I rather not talk about it-" Kirk sighed and picked up his guitar from the corner of the room. Lars picked up his drumsticks and sat on the drum throne. Cliff tuned the last G string on the bass and was ready. "So here are some notes I got here" James passed the papers to Cliff, Kirk, and Lars. "Play it guys" James started off with a cool riff and then everyone joined in. Kirk played very well, though every seconds he looked back at Lars quick and went back to focusing on his playing, and Lars did the same thing to Kirk as well. 

They stopped halfway through their song, and all of them reread the notes. Lars tried to read the paper fast with stress, while still thinking about the dream, and almost started crying. He had an anger issue at this point and slammed the snare drum. The rest looked at Lars with confusion. "You okay bud?" Kirk asked. He looked at them and didn't knew what to do. His only thought was to run out of the studio. Lars threw his drumsticks on the ground with anger and walked fast. He left the room and slammed the door hard the studio almost shake. Kirk knew what was going on.  

"Did he just do that because of what you guys were talking about in the little room?" Cliff questioned. Kirk didn't answer and went outside of the room as well. There was silence. James and Cliff were only in the room. "You're probably right Cliff-" James rolled his eyes.