prologue

"Shi...shipaphobia" I almost curse my lungs out as I spill coffee all over my dress , what a wonderful way to start off the day.

"What?" Aliana lifts her brows looking nothing but confused at my sudden outburst of complete crap.

"Humm ,phobia you should know what that means ,shipaphobia I am terrified of ships ,get it ?. Scared of ships" I try making the whole situation sound anything but funny but all I do is look completely insane so I decide to shut the hell up and walk the other direction.

"Where are you going ?,be a darling and get me another cup of coffee since you've decided to paint yourself with my previous one " she gives me a smug smile ,I curse internally at her insult as I nod my head in agreement.

That b*tch my job here wasn't to be a maid even worse the coffee lady ,everyone in this department looked down on me and I hated that feeling , the feeling of being seen like crap.

Me doing as I am told doesn't mean they can use my mere kindness as my weakness , those putas didn't know me especially Aliana. All I want is respect is that very hard to ask for.

"Darling is that coffee I see ,make me one too please." Another cup it seems ,I should really stop doing this I should lay a complaint but who complains about being the bait in a workplace ,especially in Belvano ,Mexico's greatest and biggest branch ,it was where legends were born.

The story finders and people who feared nothing worked here and only the strong survived the horrors this place hold and I was going to be a survivor even though it takes me three more years to make it in the good books I will survive Belvano at any cost.

Stacinaro snaps her fingers in front of me , confusing me I don't remember dazing off on the job I never did for two years in this place ,daydreaming was no option everything had to be taken in and felt to the core ,I had to feel the information booming through me like Alatina Moriosa said , my idol she's the reason I became a journalist in the first place and decide to work in this hell hole.

"Liana... ciana what's your name again" Luciana! Was that really hard to say ,she would have known if she paid any attention to me for the past two years.

"Nevertheless where's the paperwork you were suppose to give to me?"

"I left it on your desk" before she could say anything else ,Belvano the 20th descendant himself comes down and like usual his screaming across the room ,his cold intimidating aura fills the room as everyone stand like statues on there spot.

Sh*t he was walking towards us ,what did I do this time.

"You" he doesn't point all he says is you directing his word at me or Stacinaro , I breath hard making sure to not blink anything can drive this guy insane. I wasn't afraid of him I had a lot of guts to speak out but I wanted to portray a good image in front of him if I wanted to get respect and recognition for all my hard work that Stacinaro over here was getting all the credit for, I needed him of all people to be my friend even better for me to be his favourite or simply for him to know my name.

"Me sir " I find myself asking his silence was starting to suffocate me.

"No ,not you all of you ! , why do I pay all of you? Don't answer that. Why do I pay a lot of incompetent imbeciles what is this sh*tty stories I am getting to review ,this is unacceptable." He throws the paperwork in his hands dramatically ,I watch as sheets of paper fly in the air and soundlessly touch the floor ,others making a thudding sound.

He begins pointing this time ,mentioning people not by name but by using the word you. When his fingers lands on me I freeze ,this might be one of those days I get my throat cut out.

"In my office ,now. " Stacinaro whispers what did we do now ,she said in a tone that sounded less than a whisper.

Good bye Belvano ,today will be the day we part ways.