Part 46

"Yaar guys Ruko! Main Naina ke liye phool laana toh bhool hi gaya. Abhi leke aata hoon" said Sameer walking to the florist standing at a distance.
"Arey Yaar jaldi chalo na di. Kya ye kachuye ki chaal chal rahi ho. Pata Nahi kya ho Gaya hai" saying so Naina started running a bit as they almost at the place. Her heart was racing with an unknown thought.

Twirl

Their fingers entwined, eyes met and they twirled in an unknown music. Her eyes filled with surprise while his pouring all the love out. The hustle bustle of her heart stopped the moment she felt him and that's when she figured out that this is what hindered her the past day. Her lips curved into a beautiful smile while he was lost in her eternal beauty. The jhumkas making tingling sound which added background music to the moment while they could also hear their heartbeats.

"Sameer! Tum...tum yahan?" exclaimed Naina slipping her hands from his grip and encircling them around his frame, keeping her head on his pounding heart.
"Kaisa laga surprise?" asked Sameer tightening his hold. The little wetness on his chest gave the answer. The gang came from behind and joined the hug forming a big groupie hug. Everyone seemed to be too much happy. After enough teasings, they left the couple for some time and went to a nearby café instructing samaina to join them in sometime.

Sitting calmly on one of the "isolated" benches of the park, Naina kept her head on his shoulder, weaving her fingers with his "toh isliye kal aawaz mein itni excitement thi"
"Bilkul Tumhare chehre ki us Khushi ko dekhna Chahta tha, isliye Tumhare liye ye pyaara da surprise plan Kiya par mujhe kya pata tha ki mujhe hi itna bada surprise Milne wala hai" exclaimed Sameer receiving a confused look from her.
"Tumhe kaunsa surprise mil Gaya?" asked Naina looking at him.
"Mujhe pata Kahan tha ki tum apni gorgeousness se mujhe maar hi dogi. Tumhari kaatil aankhen, wo lehrate Baal uff aur wo jhumke Haaye Naina kya hi kahoon main" exclaimed Sameer while Naina hid her face in her palms extremely blushing.
"Abhi se itna sharmaogi toh Shaadi ke baad tumhara kya haal hoga"
Thousands of butterflies evoked in her stomach and she looked at him and then quickly lowered her eyes.
"Naina mujhse toh ab bilkul Nahi Raha jaata. Bas yahi Chahta hoon ki Tumhara haath ab zindagibhar ke liye thaam loon, din Raat tum bas mere hi Saath raho" said Sameer holding her hand and kissing it softly.
"Haan Sameer. Humne apna career toh Bana liya ab bas Chahiye toh ek doosre Ka saath. Munna aur Swati ki Tarah ek din humari bhi Shaadi hogi na" said Naina dreamily.
"Haan tumhe toh main apni dulhan banake hi le jaaunga. Mera bas chale toh abhi hi le jaaun tumhe" said Sameer winking at her.
"Na Baba na! Main aise kaise Tumhare Saath aaungi. Tum ghodi par baithke aana aur mujhe Doli mein leke jaana. Ghar ki chaukhat par Tel daalke poori taiyaari ke Saath" said naina proudly hugging him tightly from the side.
"Haan Haan Tumhare swagat ke liye sab Ghar pe Hain na. Kaho toh mummy se jaake sab bol dete hain. Wo turant tumhe apna lengi" said Sameer making her blush.
"Ab Kuch meetha meetha bhi ho jaaye" exclaimed Sameer nearing to her while she kept her hand on his chest and lightly pushed him away.
"Bohot hi badmaash hote jaa rahe ho tum. Chalo ab sab Humara wait Kar rahe honge" said Naina getting up but he pulled her back resulting in landing her on his chest near to his face. The heartbeats rose, eyes locked. He nuzzled in her face and she moved her face in other direction feeling the warmth.
"I love you Naina" whispered Sameer huskily in her ears making her shudder to the core. Naina looked in his eyes, checking on his closely, kissing his forehead softly she muttered "I love you too Sameer". Getting up from him, she moved away blushing hard while Sameer hugged her from back keeping his chin on her head.
"Tum kitni soft ho Naina. Mann karta hai bas poore time Tumhare Saath hi cuddle karta rahoon" exclaimed Sameer blowing air near her temple and kissing there softly followed by nuzzling on her jawline. Naina quickly turned back and pecked his cheeks softly. Sameer got stunned and placed his fingers on his cheek feeling the moisture. Naina hid herself in his arms feeling shy and then they left for the café hand in hand.

Is Love Measured On This ? 💔❤️ (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें