Part 66

"Sam... Sameer please aa jao"
.
"Sameer yahan koi bhi Nahi hai mere saath...Sameer" cried Naina wrapping her hands around her own frame.
.
"Sabne chhod Diya Sameer ppar tumne toh mujhse Waada Kiya tha na ki jab mujhe tumhari sabse zyada zaroorat hogi tab tum rahoge mere paas...fir... fir Kyun chale Gaye?

Sameer jerked and got up sweating badly. He was breathing heavily. Her crying face, broken voice just scaring him more and more. He got and taking the glass and jar from the table, he quickly gulped down water.
"Kyu ho Raha Hai ye sab? Aisa kya hone wala hai? Aisa kya hai Jo mujhe itna dara Raha Hai" thought Sameer pressing his head in his palms.
He took his phone and checked the time. It 3:40 a.m. He looked at naina's photo in his phone and caressed it "Kabhi socha Nahi tha ki tumhe leke itna kamzor padunga. Pata Nahi kaisi bechaini ho rahi hai. Aisa lag Raha Hai ki samay aane par Tumhare Saath Nahi khada reh Paaunga par main aisa Nahi chahta. Kya ho Raha Hai Kuch samajh Nahi aa Raha. Main tumhe Nahi khona chahta Naina Nahi khona chahta" few tears slipped from his eyes dropping on his phone.

Her sleep disturbed and she changed her side but opened her eyes. Getting up, she sat with the support of the bedrest. Her eyes moistened all of a sudden causing some tears to fall down. Naina looked at her hands and touched her cheeks.
"Ye kya...kaise? Main toh... Kuch ajeeb Kyun lag Raha Hai" so many questions whirled in her mind.
"Sameer theek toh hai na? Bohot pareshaan lag raha tha" thought Naina and picked up her phone. Tiptoeing into the balcony, she called Sameer at a very unusual time.
His chain of thoughts broke as his phone rang flashing naina's name. His heartbeats increased and he hesitated to pick it up in one go. The rings died but then it ringed all again. Sameer picked it up and didn't utter anything.
"Hello Sameer? Sameer tum theek ho na?" chirped Naina providing relief to him.
"Sameer tum theek ho na? Chinta ho rahi thi tumhari" exclaimed Naina worriedly making him smile.

He exhaled loudly saying "Jawab Nahi hai mere paas Naina. Ek ajeeb si bechaini ho rahi hai"
"Sameer kya Hua hai? Aisi kya Baat Hai Jo tumhe itna sata rahi Hai? Main jaanti hoon tum kya kehna chaah rahe ho. Ek ajeeb sa darr mere Mann mein bhi baitha hai par main isey nazarandaaz Karne ki poori koshish Kar rahi hoon. Hum dono hi Nahi jaante ki kya exact cheez hai jissey hum Itne zyada pareshaan hain par Sameer, hum saath Hain. Jo Hoga Dekha jaayega. Mujhe Nahi pata ki main tumhe kaise console...Sameer tum hotel mein ruke ho na?" asked Naina.
"Haan kyu?"
"Ghar aa jao matlab colony ke neeche. Main tumse aake milti hoon. Koi sawal Nahi chup chap aa jao" exclaimed Naina ending the call.
Sameer looked at the phone blankly but then grabbing the keys of munna's bike he left for her colony.

He reached her society and waited at a safe distance. Naina peeped from her block and saw him at a distance. Quickly going downstairs, she carefully opened the society gate and made her way out silently. Wrapping the stole properly she covered her face in case she encounters with someone.
Naina reached him and unclothed her face making him smile. Sameer got down from the bike when Naina took her to a bench kept near to them and settled on it.
"Kya Hua Naina? Tumne aise achanak kyu bulaya?" asked Sameer.
Naina just looked at him for sometime and then engulfed him in the warmest hug and caressed his back softly trying to sooth down all the worries that are running in his mind. They have to be strong enough to face every difficulty, to face the world.

His heart started to melt in the form of tears wetting her shoulders and she refused to pull our of the hug till he was completely fine.
He sobbed silently emptying all the pain, the insecurities, the tension and Everything he was feeling at the moment. Her eyes too turned misty seeing his condition but she wasn't ready to break when Sameer needs her the most. If he always heals her, wipes off her tears then it's her responsibility too to let him cry openly and then heal his soul.
His cries lowered with time and when he was done, he pulled out of her embrace and looked at her. Naina felt pity seeing him messed up so much. He lied down on her lap, wrapping his arms around her waist and hiding his face in her stomach. Naina stroke his hairs softly and kissed on his forehead.
Both didn't realize when they drifted into sleep at the same place in the same position.
.
.
.
.
.
Spreading her arms on the bed to pull Naina in her embrace, Preeti roamed her hands on the bed but except pillow, nothing came in her hand. She opened her eyes irritatedly and looked at her side but Naina was not there. Rubbing her eyes, Preeti got up and looked around the room but was seen nowhere. Her eyes laid on the clock which showed 6 a.m.
She roamed in the whole room, checked in the washroom, peeped into the hall but didn't get any glimpse of her.
"Hey bhagwaan itni subah subah ye Kahan chali gayi? Batakar toh jaati. Phone Karti hoon" thought Preeti and headed towards the bed to grab her phone when her eyes laid on naina's phone which was lying there only.
"Bevkoof phone bhi nahi leke gayi. Ye ladki khud toh maregi mujhe bhi marwayegi." chided Preeti and grabbed naina's phone to check last texts and calls to get the clues.
"Hain? Ye dono chaar baje kya Baat Kar rahe the? Kahan gayab Hai? Sameer ko phone Karti hoon"

Is Love Measured On This ? 💔❤️ (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें