Part 86

So guys here's the next part. Hope you all like it. Keep reading and voting and do comment please. Thank you so much 💖

Naina looked at the buffet, studying each and every dish intently which she might have never seen in pictures also were kept there. She smiled sheepishly and walked towards the bread butter counter, grabbing two bread slices of bread and butter cup and sat back.
Sameer came back, stuffing his plate with lots of unknown dishes and sat beside Naina who was munching on the slice of bread slowly.
"Naina ye kya Tumne toh Kuch bhi Nahi liya. Ye bread butter kya kha rahi ho. Itni saari achhi achhi cheezein hain. Wo lo na" exclaimed Sameer as he started eating his part.

Naina nodded in a no saying "Nahi main isi mein theek hoon. Mujhe zyada kuch pata nahi hai un baaki dishes ke baare mein. Ye theek hai na. Light bhi Hai. Main cornflakes aur strawberry shake bhi le loongi" convinced Naina with a stretched smile.
"Par Naina agar tum Soch rahi ho ki ye sab non veg hai toh bilkul bhi nahi. Wo Dekho non veg Ka counter alag hai and in fact ye sab toh bread hi Hai. Ye buttery roll khakar toh Dekho bohot achha hai aur ye pastries ye toh tumhe bohot Pasand hai na" explained Sameer.

Naina looked at his plate uninterestingly "Nahi Sameer. Tumhe pata hai na main subah heavy breakfast Nahi Karti aur fir Safar mein dikkat hogi. Toh rehne do. I'm okay with this" replied Naina and Sameer nodded. After the breakfast samaina came to the reception to get the taxi.
"Naina" called Sameer and Naina asked him raising her eyebrows "tum uncomfortable thi kya breakfast Karne mein? I mean itni saari nayi dishes so..." Naina looked down nodding in a yes "Haan wo ye sab na Kabhi pehle Dekha na suna toh samajh Nahi aa Raha tha" explained Naina hesitantly.

"Naina, Maine Kaha tha na tumhe kisike liye bhi adjust Karne ki zaroorat Nahi hai. Tum bol deti. Hum kahin aur se breakfast Kar Lete. Yahan Indian restaurants bhi hain. Hun kal se Wahan chale jaayenge okay" assured Sameer taking her in a side hug and kissing her forehead.
"Waise Maine Kaha Nahi abhi tak but I swear you're looking breathtaking gorgeous Naina" exclaimed Sameer huskily. Naina blushed pushing his head to the other side to avoid his gaze. Soon they first left for the Eiffel Tower.

Getting down of the car, they handed over the camera to the taxi driver who was luckily an Indian and easy for them to communicate. Samaina stood in front of the tower, getting many pictures clicked. Their eyes locked looking into each other's eyes deeply with a contented smile on their faces. Sameer bend down claiming her juicy lips and it soon turned into passionate liplock. After spending some quality time they left for the Louvre which was one of the ancient museums of Paris in which Sameer had been always interested.

The big crystal pyramid looked beautiful "Sameer hum iske andar jaayenge??" asked Naina to which he bobbed his head "Haan. Yahan tumhe 10th ki physics zaroor Yaad aa jaayegi" chuckled Sameer while Naina rolled her eyes. They clicked the photos of the pyramid and got their pictures clicked too in front of it. Getting into the line, they finally entered the museum through the giant pyramid. Witnessing different types of paintings, drawings, archeological finds, they witnessed the most famous painting of Monalisa. Photography was strictly prohibited so it was easy for everyone to enjoy and enrich the information.

Sameer studied the information of some of the most attractive paintings intensely while Naina was enjoying the surroundings, the feel, the silence, as it was morning time, not much visitors were there which maintained the decorum of the museum. She closed her eyes to feel the moment.
"Naina ye dekho. Maine kaha tha na physics ki yaad aa jaayegi. Inverted prisms Kuch Yaad aaya?" asked Sameer turning back. Finding her nowhere, Sameer called her name lightly not to create much noise. He roamed his eyes around searching for her. Running in the museum was not allowed so he has to walk around fast to search for her.

On the other hand Naina was too searching as she lacked behind, stuck at one of the attention. Not being able to use the phone due to restrictions, they searched each other around madly when both's back collided with each other and they turned muttering each other's name and engulfed in a tight hug.
"Kahan chali gayi thi tum? Main Kitna darr Gaya tha" exclaimed Sameer in a scared tone, holding her tightly in his arms "itni badi itni anjaan jagah hai. Dhyaan rakhna Chahiye na" added Sameer.

Is Love Measured On This ? 💔❤️ (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें