𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖥𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋......

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 1𝗌𝗍, 2020||10:15𝗉𝗆|

|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 1𝗌𝗍, 2020|
|10:15𝗉𝗆|

We finally arrived at the club and it was so hard for Danielle to park. She finally found a spot and got out. I saw the line and I sucked my teeth. If you didn't know I'm impatient as hell. One of my Sagittarius traits.

"Bruh I ain't standing in the line Yell."

"Girl calm the hell down, Axel told me when we came say his name to the bouncer and we'll get in." She said and we began walking towards it.

She did it and we got in. She immediately began looking around, she spotted him then grabbed my hand.

We made it and it was a security guard standing in front of the red pole. "Hey we with Axel and Isaiah." Yell said.

He nodded his head and let us through. Her face lit up when she saw Axel making me smile.

He was brownskin, he had waves and a beard, he had on a red and black shirt with flowers on it, some black pants, a couple chains and a watch, and head Air Force 1s on.

"Hey babygirl. You okay?"

"You know I'm fine, you looking hella
sex—"

I interrupted her by clearing my throat. I looked at her with wide eyes. "Oh how rude of me Ax, this is Mi'amor my best friend but you can call her Amor." She said and he looked over at me.

He broke out into a smile. "So you the bestfriend I heard much about?" He asked and I nodded.

I reached my hand out for a hug and he accepted it.