𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖳𝗎𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 29𝗍𝗁, 2020||10:52𝗉𝗆|

|𝖳𝗎𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 29𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|10:52𝗉𝗆|

"A damn shame." I shook my head looking at Joe Biden and Cheeto Puff leaving the stage.

We were at my house. Me, Danielle, Izzy, and Axel just finished watching the debate. To me it won't even no debate.

"You ain't lying, I'm about to leave da country." Izzy said chuckling.

Axel shook his head.

"Im baffled at the fact he brought up Joe Biden's son like bro that had nothing to do with a Presidential Debate." Danielle said and I nodded.

"The man asked how you feel about black people and he said I love the police." Axel said scrunching up his face.

"Exfuckingactly then didn't even let Joe Biden talk at all." I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't forget him saying White Supremacists to Standby and Standback." Izzy said.

"Some damn bullshit." I said then went to 85 South Show. I didn't watch it but it's a perfect time now.

"You are infuckinglove with them." Danielle said as I clicked on the new episode with Iman Shumpert.

I paused it then went to my phone and searched up Phat Philly's.

"What y'all want from PP?" I asked.

"Give me 16 piece lemon pepper wings, some fries, and a Pepsi." Izzy said.

I nodded then I looked at Danielle.
"Oh nah I'm tryna eat healthy for the baby." She said and we all smacked our teeth.

"Bitch if you don't tell me what you want of this menu." I said looking at her.

She rolled her eyes. "I want a steak and cheese sub with just meat and cheese then some fries, and a Pepsi." She told me and I nodded.

"You Axel?"

"Cheese fries, regular fries, and a Steak and Cheese Sub with some jalapeno peppers." He said and I recited it to make sure I had it.

I dialed the number and ordered all the food. "How much time we got?" Izzy asked.

"He said a hour and twenty." I told him and he nodded.

"I'm push play since this video is two hours long." I told them and we began looking at it.

1 hour and 32 minutes later....