𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 21, 2020||12:34𝗉𝗆|

|𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 21, 2020|
|12:34𝗉𝗆|

I woke up hearing my loud alarm. I sat up on the bed getting my life together then we to the shower. I grabbed my bath loofah and towel then turned on the shower.

I went to my suitcase and picked out a dark blue crop top, some white jeans, and my dark blue and white jordan 12s.

I went in the shower getting used to the hot water and began washing my entire body twice. After doing everything and all my hygiene I told Danielle I was leaving then was on my way.

29 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋....

"I gotta take Danielle here." I said looking at the art in this gallery. Danielle loves art so I know she will love this.

"Yes its very beautiful." Queen said as we looked at paintings and sculptures.

"Do you want to start now or when we go get food?" Queen asked.

"When we get food." I said and she nodded.

The exhibit was amazing, we spent like two hours there just looking around. We were now at a diner and it was outside so you could see the beautiful beach.

"Hi I'm Amber your waiter for today, what drinks would you like to start out with?" The waiter said smiling.

"I would like a water with lemon." I said and she nodded writing down on her notepad.

"And you ma'am." She said turning to Queen.

"What's she getting but a lot of ice." Queen told the lady.

She wrote it down on her notepad then gave us the menus. "I'll be back with your drinks." She said then left.

I picked up a menu and looked at it after debating in my mind I finally picked a meal then sat down the Menu. When I looked up Queen was looking at me.

"What you getting?" She asked me.

"Snow crab legs and some Conch Salad, you?." I said.

"Steak, Patatoes, and White Rice." She said and I nodded.

"Shall we start?"Queen asked and I nodded.

"So let's go with where we picked up off what happened?" She asked and I sighed. I was up all night thinking how I would answer this question since I knew it was coming.

"Everything that's not supposed to happen in a relationship." I told her.

"When did you guys meet?"