𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖳𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 1𝗌𝗍, 2020||9:23𝖺𝗆|

|𝖳𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 1𝗌𝗍, 2020|
|9:23𝖺𝗆|

After finishing putting on my clothes I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. "You ready baby?" Izzy asked me and I nodded.

Today me and Izzy were going to the doctor's to see if I was actually pregnant and the next steps if I am are pregnant.

"Yea." I told him and we went to the car. After getting in we both put on our seatbelts and made our way to the Doctor's.

|𝖥𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄|
|𝖳𝗎𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒: 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 29𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|12:45𝗉𝗆|

I heard the door opened and looked at Danielle. "Well that's my cue I see you later." Danielle said giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

I was on the floor beside the bed.

I smiled and she walked out as Izzy walked in. "Hey sis."

"Hey brother, you too needa talk." She said and he nodded.

"Yea I know can you put the lock on the door?" He asked her and she nodded then left.

He came and sat down beside me. We saw in silence for a minute or two just getting our thoughts together.

"So, I got you knocked up huh?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Yea maybe, I don't know for sure. That's why I booked an appointment for October 1st." I told him turning my head.

"Yeah."

"Izzy, why do you like me? Are you  here for the long haul or just for a couple of years?" I asked nervous.

"Mi'amor I'm trying to be here until we both die together. Meaning marriage will be in the picture cause you ain't going no where." He said making me smile.

"And yes I'm one of those if I can't have you nobody will niggas." He warned and my eyes widen.

"All hell naw I'm calling Danielle." I said and we fell out laughing. After getting ourselves back together he spoke.

"I'm glad we started early though?" He said making me confused.

"Why?"

"Because we having at least three." He said and I nodded.

"I want four or five because I always wanted a big family since mine was so small." I told him and he nodded.

"Well just see where the future takes us Amor." He said and I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder.