𝐓𝐄𝐍

A/N :
Before I get to this I'm sorry because I was supposed to been do this. I'm giving you this chapter early cause I feel so bad giving y'all a short ass chapter. Uhhh but yeah let's get into itttt🤪

 Uhhh but yeah let's get into itttt🤪

6 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋......

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵
|𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 14𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|3:43𝗉𝗆|

"I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp, I wanna gag, I wanna choke, I want you to touch that lil dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat." I rapped.

"My head game is fire, Punani Dasani, it's going in dry and coming in soggy, I ride on that thing like the cops is behind me, I spit on his mic and now he tryna sign me." Danielle rapped.

"Your honor Ima freak bitch, handcuffs, leaches. Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating." I rapped.

"Put him on his knees, give him some to believe in." Danielle rapped.

"Neva lost a fight, but I'm looking for a beat down." I rapped, we both punched the air and then fell out laughing.

"Forreal?" We heard and we froze looking like deers caught in headlights. It was Izzy and Axel with food in they hands.

"How long y'all were standing right there?"I asked them getting the food and setting it on my kitchen counter.

"Long enough to know yall freaky as shit." They both said and we laughed. I got my steak and cheese with a double order of fries.

"Mane I can't WAIT for Nicki and Cardi to make a song. They need to do it A-S-A-P." I said opening my food and taking a bite out of my sub.

"I thought they had beef though?" Axel said then taking a bite out of his burger.

I sipped my Pepsi. "No it's just the fans with the ongoing beef. I could be a victim because at first I really didn't like Cardi but then all of her music was bomb so now I like them both. So now I'm just waiting on a song." I said then shrugging my shoulders.

"I feel you. How you feel about this Meg and Tory shit?" Danielle said eating a fry.

"Mane I even know. She said he did and all I know is the nigga going to jail but today I'ma catch up on Zoie to see what he gotta say." I said grabbing my phone looking for notifications

"On another note, how you been feeling babes?" Danielle asked.

"I've been doing good, just taking it day by day." I said lying like hell. I've been doing horrible. I have PTSD so bad.

Let's do a reflect on the past months. So boom, I can walk again and everything physically had went back to normal. But my mental and emotional was horrible.