𝐒𝐈𝐗

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖳𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 6𝗍𝗁, 2020||11:41𝖺𝗆|

|𝖳𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 6𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|11:41𝖺𝗆|

It was the next day. I couldn't wait to get outta here to eat some real food even though Doctor Hassan been sneaking me shit in.

Nurse Davis came in.

"Hey baby, you ready?" She asked and I nodded.

She came over and began helping me out on my clothes. "Do you want to put on this hoodie on you?"

"Yes ma'am." I told her and she nodded. She helped me put it on and helped me in the wheelchair. It was hard because I was gonna need a lot of assistance for a while and I'm not use to it.

But I have to suck it up so I can get better. She straightened up the room a little before getting my duffle bag and putting it on the wheelchair handle.

I had on a t shirt, some huge sweatpants, a hoodie, due to the fact that he pulled my hair hard I had a couple bald patches so I had on a bonnet, and I had on some socks with slides. Plus my slings and cast.

I knew I looked horrible.

She began pushing me towards the door. She pushed me towards the elevator. We sat for a while and she pushed me out.

Danielle, Izzy, Axel, and my parents were here. I smiled a little. "Hey guys." I told them, I was so tired.

They all told me Hey back.

"Hey babygirl, you ready to go to yo house?" My dad asked me. I nodded and he gave me a hug. His hold made me want to cry my eyes out but I held it together.

She pushed me towards the hospital doors. "Are you strong enough to sign the papers Amor?" Nurse Davis asked me. I nodded and grabbed the clip board.

I signed my name as best as I could. I was about to cry because I could barely hold a clipboard, I just felt so weak. "It's okay." Nurse Davis said to me.

I nodded and my mother wiped my tears. Danielle turned her head wiping a few of her own. They helped me in the car, I was in the backseat of my dad's Truck and Nurse Davis went in her car.

Danielle, Axel, Nurse Davis, and Izzy was gonna be staying with me. I didn't mind because I had plenty of room. My house was huge.

"Oh here babygirl, since they holding yours for evidence, here." My dad gave me a Iphone box. I thanked him.

"Is it o-okay if we stop for some Wendy's?" I asked.

"Anything for you babygirl." He said and he drove there. I got me a four for four. I smiled sipping my Pepsi. One good thing about this was the treatment. I was gonna wait to eat my food at home.