𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝖠 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋....

*𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 7 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 8 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌*

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|Saturday : March 5, 2021||3:11am|

|Saturday : March 5, 2021|
|3:11am|

"Hello?" I asked on the other line tired as hell. It was like three in morning.

"Mi'amor you're godsons are coming in a while." Danielle said and my eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" I asked, ripping the covers off of me, then standing up.

"No I'm serious, we are on are way to the hospital now." She said making me smile.

"Ok ok, I'm hurry and get ready." I told her.

"Ok, see you when you get here." She said then we hung up.

I immediately woke up Izzy. "Hmm baby?"

"Danielle's about to have the twins." I said finding a pair of sweats.

"Mane stop fucking lying." He said about to lay back down but I threw a shoe at him.

"Nigga get yo ass as up." I said and he laughed.

"Babe I'm excited." I said as I put on a hoodie really fast.

"I am too." He said then began to put on clothes.

"Hurry up." I said and he laughed.

I went to my mother's room. "Hey mom would you be fine here by yourself? Me and Izzy are about to see our godson's be born." I told her.

"I'll be fine baby."

"You sure?"

"Girl if you dont-" She said making me laugh then I got out of her room. My mom was healing fine and soon was going to be on her own schedule again.

15 minutes later and we were on our way to the hospital. We got there and I wobbled to the receptionist desk.

"Hey I'm here to see Danielle James." I told her and she nodded with a smile.

"Can I have an ID?" She asked and I gave it to her. She gave me and Izzy a pass then told us her room number. After getting up there I saw Danielle smile.

"Hey guys." I said giving everyone a hug including Danielle's parents.

"Hey brother." I said to Axel, giving him a hug.