𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

|1 year later....|

Mi'amor looked at her father

Mi'amor looked at her father. Her dad had tears running down his face.

"My baby is really getting married today." He said and she shook her head.

"Please dad, I cried enough." She said fanning her face, remembering when Izzy proposed to her....

|1 year ago|

Izzy rubbed his hands down his face, super nervous.

"Axel I can't do this shit." He said to him on speaker phone.

"Yes you can because you have to do it. But forreal you'll be fine, get the nervous out ya system." Axel said making them both laugh.

"Ok, how everybody doing?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"Nigga I ain't dumb. Go propose to ya future wife." Axel said hanging up.

Izzy sighed. He went into their room and he saw Mi'amor putting Amorè in her crib they had in their room.

"Baby can I take you somewhere?" Izzy asked.

"Of course we're we going?"

"You'll see." He said and they all went to the car.

He drove Mi'amor to a place were you could see the whole city. It was a beautiful site.

"Why you bring me here?" She asked him.

"Because," He sighed trying to get his thoughts together. "I love you so much Mi'amor. You make me happy everyday even when you think you don't. You gave me my heart in human form and I can't thank you enough for it. You made a hood nigga like me turn soft and Im more than okay with that. I always felt like this was a dream I was gonna wake up from due to all the nightmares I had. But you showed me everything was real. With that being said," He got on one knee making Mi'amor cover her mouth, tears streaming down her face. "Will you Marry Me Mi'amor Aaliyah-Nicole Jameson?" He asked.

Tears kept streaming down her face, she nodded. "Yes, Yes I would Isaiah." She said and he slid the ring on her finger.

They kissed and as soon as they were about to deepen it they could hear Amorè's cries, making them laugh.

|Present Day|

Mi'amor's father walked her down the aisle. Izzy said his future wife making him tear up. A tear came down his face and Axel rubbed his shoulder.

She reached to her and he took her hands in his. Mi'amor tried to hold back but she couldn't, it was impossible

"Who gives this bride away?"

"I do." Julius said and the pastor nodded.

A/N:
I'm a lazy bitch, but y'all knew that. I don't know how weddings go forreal....😬

"I do." Mi'amor said.

"I do." Izzy said.

"I know pronounce to you, Mrs and Mr Isaiah Quincy Black. You may know kiss the bride.

2 hours later....

"You sure y'all got them?" Mi'amor asked Danielle and Izzy.

"Girl yes gon head. Y'all did the same thing for us on our honeymoon. We see y'all next week." Danielle said then Mi'amor and Izzy got in the car.

They were on their way to Jamaica for their honeymoon and they both couldn't wait.

THEE END!!!

Yes they're will be a sequel but I don't know when I'm gonna publish it. But plz stay on the lookout.

I love all of you and thanks for the support😘.
- poohwrites_ out this hoe✌🏾🤪