𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 29, 2020||11:21𝖺𝗆|

|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 29, 2020|
|11:21𝖺𝗆|

I groaned seeing the light as I opened my eyes. After getting used to it I opened my eyes then got out of bed. I took a shower and did all my hygiene.

I put on some boy shorts and a crop top because it was hot and I wasn't going anywhere maybe the beach but that was gonna be later.

I went to my Instagram then began to check all of my social medias. I was seeing Chadwick Boseman everywhere making me confused.

What happened?

I go to theshaderoom and my eyes widen in shock. I covered my mouth with my hands. "You a fucking lie yo." I said trying not to cry. Our Hero died from Colon Cancer.

And to think all them fuck ass bitches was joking on him for loosing weight when he was dying. I sighed 2020 is officially the worse year.

A/N :
Deadass RIP our Hero Chadwick Boseman🖤💜

I sighed and turned off my phone then took another nap since Danielle was still sleep.

💙|𝖨𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖺𝗁 𝖰𝗎𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗒 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄|💙
|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 29𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|12:30𝗉𝗆|

"You a whole ass simp bruh." I said to Axel as we boarded the plane for Nassau Bahamas. Axel was tired of missing his girl so he asked me did I want to go and I said Hell Yeah.

"Fuck you and Im proud to be one." Axel said as I shook my head.

I ain't gon lie ya boy is low-key excited to see Amor. But I know she ain't really checking fa me cause she trying to get herself together but when she do I'll be right here waiting on her fine ass.

The pilot had took off and we were on our way to Nassau, Bahamas.

|2 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 30 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋.....|
|2:34𝗉𝗆|

We got off the plane then got into our rental car. We drove to the hotel they were staying at. After doing everything we had got our rooms.

We were lucky my sis Danielle had told Axel which hotel room they were in on some regular shit. He knocked on the door but it won't no answer.